Amon Amarth DVD

Just recieved this on the AA myspace page:

Hails Brothers,

I work at the CD/DVD mfg plant in Plano, Texas that is doing your new DVD "Wrath of the Norsemen" and am very pleased to inform you that it has been manufactured and was shipped out yesterday. It is an incredible looking package.

Congratulations on the release of an extraordinary DVD package...

Lifting a Horn to Amon Amarth!!

Hammerheart

Life is boring without the DVD ... and since I'm reading along here since the first release-date, I thought I might as well register and write some stuff ... :wave:
Just 4 more days of waiting!! :dopey: (I hope)

We can give you some exclusive teaser shots since we got a copy of the dvd today..

enjoy

Front-2.jpg

inside.jpg

aaaww man you're just making the wait even more unbareable(sp?)!

15 dollars? shit yeah i was expecting 30 too. i reserved mine in a local metal shop seeing how so many people (even many who aren't ultimate AA fans) want to buy the DVD. i can't wait longer than the release date! i hope the shop won't take too long to get it! :mad:

pff.. you dont have to complain i think.. in holland the dvd isnt 15 bucks! not that it is expensive though.. 25 euros.. but the difference is already a part of the bottle of jägermeister

Andersson said:
We can give you some exclusive teaser shots since we got a copy of the dvd today..

enjoy

I can't wait. That looks very, very cool.

I've already pre-ordered mine off of Amazon.com, so it's just a matter of time.

I'm looking forward to the new studio release, too. :)

edit: Thanks for the pics! You guys are the best.