Amon Amarth DVD

I went to my local record shop today Vintage Vinyl and THEY ARE SELLING IT ALREADY!! I NOW HAVE IT IN MY HANDS!! AND AM ABOUT TO WATCH IT! The only thing i'm dissapointed about it don't seem to be the one with the gold Laminate. Are their 2 different versions? The one AA got looks like the cover is engraved, probably the PAL version. well anyways off to watch one of the greatest dvds EVER!! I'll shall be back with my reaction in about 3-4 hours. Untill then if u live in NEW JERSEY and know VINTAGE VINYL!! GO GET UR COPY NOW! \m/

how the fuck....??

oh well you probably have an "error" version, and they decided to sell them anyway ;)

and yeah i'm also willing to pay any price.. around 30 euros was what i was expecting.

those DVD pics look INSANE.

and i agree about Legend of a Banished Man whoever said it. That song has one of the best melodic moments in any AA song.

Celtik Militia said:
how the fuck....??

oh well you probably have an "error" version, and they decided to sell them anyway ;)

and yeah i'm also willing to pay any price.. around 30 euros was what i was expecting.

No it's the fuck America out of the nice gold slipcase edition other then that DVD is great. Still on the first one and North Sea Storm is on and just bout to end. Now Releasing Surtur's Fire is on. Absolutely fuckin epic! I will put up pics of how average the case for the NTSC version is. I swear y can't there just be ONE CASE for everything. I mean i'm gonna buy the other one too but hell I only paid 16 bucks for it. I swear this better not happen with the Therion DVD or i'm buyin the PAL version of it and i'l just watch it on my comp. pics comin soon. Oh and it's called Vintage Vinyl don't give a fuck, as soon as they get it goes out on their shelves.

Well here's the pics and the proof that i do have it. But as u can see it's the NTSC version. a few things are missing. bastards metalblade. oh well oh and there's a few screenshots while i was watchin it. i'm still not done with the first disk as I played songs over and over again. U will die when u see Ride for Vengeance, 1000 Years of Oppression, Amon Amarth (in the middle there is a sword battle on stage. IT RULES!!), and the almighty VICTORIOUS MARCH! MAN THAT SONG IS SO POWERFUL! anyway here's the pics.

dsc010837rr.jpg

dsc010846bx.jpg

dsc010896hc.jpg

dsc010858zs.jpg

dsc010864xh.jpg

dsc011159iy.jpg

dsc011051bo.jpg

dsc011048qk.jpg

It's quite unusual, that a store has something before the release-date ... maybe it is the "Error"-Version, and that's why your version is not engraved and a few things are missing ...

Chokethehold said:
Hey dudes..

stupid question, does anyone know for sure what language the dvd will be in?

stupid, i know, but im going to pre-order it now and just want to make sure

thanks
\m/
Choke

the tour producer speaks german with english subtitles during an interview and AA members mostly speak english (even on stage) though out the whole DVD. only when someone talks to them in swedish do they talk back in swedish. But this is the NTSC dvd. On the PAL version there are probably Swedish or German subtitles.

I put my order in for the PAL version too. I can't stand havin this weak set even if i only paid 16 bucks for it. 36 bucks is worth the real nice one. Watchin dvd 2 now

I watched all DVDs last night. Awesome stuff! Especially the 'Cologne DVD' is more than great, it's the best DVD I ever saw!
Light, sound, fans, songs, show, camera - just perfect!
But I think the 'RRROOOAAARRR DVD' is the best gift for all the old AA fans. Very unique live songs like 'Sorrow Throughout...' 'Thor Arise (!)' or 'Burning Creation' made me cry. I really love this DVD set.
Only the Summer Breeze gig was a little bit lame because they were tired of the show in cologne they did the day before. There you can hear many mistakes in their songs and Johan's voice isn't that strong as usually.
But anyway, there was also a great atmosphere (I was there^^). So buy this DVD or die! DVD of the year!

Hi,everyone I´m new here,I just got the dvd today and I´m going to watch it later with some friends...
I waited long enough so I´m happy that it finally arrived!

I got mine yesterday, didn't have time to watch it though. But I will set up my Video-Beamer and watch the first DVD ... now :headbang:
It's a good thing that I've got Dolby-Surround-Headphones (my neighbours are still going to complain about the "noise" I guess ;) )