Amon Amarth DVD

JB can't order it? what the hell?
I live in Adelaide (Australia) so I'm not fortunate enough to have a store like metal mayhem..If JB don't get it I'm going to have to order it off the net.
Do you guys recommend anywhere in particular to buy it and how long do you think it would take to ship?

I have both versions now and by god is the PAL version so much better then the NTSC version. well worth the 35 bucks from Metal Blade.

get mine friday!.. little bit late.. but the cd-shop in my town only ordered it because of me, so they couldn't get it faster
but i saw the 'fate of norns' video on the mainpage.. looks like great shit..
Guys! you have my complements already!!

no shops near me have it. not even HMV. what the fuck? i guess ill order ir from amazon or something

that fate of norns clip fucking owned, johans voice rocked.

I got my copy. The first disc is great. I'm watching it right now. I went to a local shop but they didn't have it so I got it at BEst Buy. Didn't want to do that but I couldn't wait. I buy so many used CD's at my local shop so I don't feel so bad. OoooHH yeah!

i'm fucking still waiting for my local CD shop to call me cause i reserved it :mad:
anyway the official AA website has an extract of the DVD, Fate of Norns... the quality is so great.. really awsome :worship:

PaganBlood said:
How much is MM selling it for? i bet around 60 bucks. Those fucks always get shit in first. I am still waiting for mine in the mail. All the way from germany
Pretty close. Those bastards are asking $55 for it. That's fucking ridiculous!

ok HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! I just got the dvd like 2 hours ago. Spent it watching the fucking first disc. SHIIIIIIT!!!!!!! I have waited 8 fucking years to see the song AMON AMARTH live. And now I have and holy fuck......That is the most fucking Brutal/Amazing shit i have seen in my life!

the german dudes that came onto the stage during the metal blade rrrooooaaarrrr show on the second dvd were hilarious. i love how Johan was holding the mic and looking over at them like, "What the fuck?!"