Amon Amarth gig 10 years ago (german article)

[PFS]

Happy little boozer
Mar 4, 2007
Königreich Württemberg
hey

i found this on amonamarth.de
its an article from the german "rock hard" magazine about amon amarth's first gig in germany more than ten years ago. looks like it was pretty boozy... its damn funny if you can read german - if you can't read it, just enjoy the pictures :lol:

Page1
Page2

they write, the band was drinking all the time and Lopez was the worst of them all :lol: nevertheless the atmosphere at that gig was awesome and unique

they were already totally drunk when they arrived in weimar. martin fell out of the train and with him a bottle of "finlandia-vodka". johan drank 6 beers during the gig and a bottle of jägermeister after, olli fell down on the drumset when he tried to put a sweden-flag up there and martin puked in the backstage room.

sounds funny,i think they have changed a little bit since then (as you can see on wrath of the norsemen. ;) )

Of course he shaved his beard more than once, that's obvious.
Around 1998-1999 (OSFTGH, The Avenger) he had like a 5cm-beard. And on the STTNW pic, his beard is at least 5 cm long. So, his must have shaved himself.
And if you look on the WOOOS promo pictures, we can see that the beard has been cut a bit, it's shorter.
I would say that it's around 2002 that Johan had his beard at the longest.

Around 1998-1999 (OSFTGH, The Avenger) he had like a 5cm-beard. And on the STTNW pic, his beard is at least 5 cm long. So, his must have shaved himself.
And if you look on the WOOOS promo pictures, we can see that the beard has been cut a bit, it's shorter.

lol johans beard now has a timeline. now if you can only put togethor a picture album!!

Correction: He burned his beard. It involved play fighting, beer and a lit candle between the two who were fighting, and that's all I'm saying. And you'd better be damned thankful I don't post some of the pics of him I found in an old shoebox today - pre-beard, pre-hair, and I think maybe even pre-cracked voice. Oh, but I guess they're post-cracked nose, though. Y'all would be blinded for life!
-Tyra (aka the big sister with all the blackmail pictures)

Correction: He burned his beard. It involved play fighting, beer and a lit candle between the two who were fighting, and that's all I'm saying. And you'd better be damned thankful I don't post some of the pics of him I found in an old shoebox today - pre-beard, pre-hair, and I think maybe even pre-cracked voice. Oh, but I guess they're post-cracked nose, though. Y'all would be blinded for life!
-Tyra (aka the big sister with all the blackmail pictures)

What the hell? I thoght he was born with this beard...

Damn but these pictures would be awesome. I'd print them and let Johan sign them on their next gig here in town (I'm curious if he will do it... I guess he would kill me with a giant axe and then burn the pics :lol: )