Amon Amarth in Guitar Hero 5

Lukasz

You mean coitus?
Mar 19, 2003
I dont give a FUCK
Visit site
I figured the guys would make it into these types of games eventually, hopefully they will release more tracks.
4kcqkz.jpg
[/IMG]

I tried playing guitar a long time ago,so unless you wanna hear something that closely resembles some sort of dying animal...

Guitar Hero 5 isn't only for guitar; It's an excellent way to learn how to drum. Question is, will the crappy GH drums take the beating of real metal? I ruined mine trying to play Slayer's War Ensemble on expert, GH: Metallica.

Guitar Hero 5 isn't only for guitar; It's an excellent way to learn how to drum.
Well, it's a fucking horrendous way to learn how to play guitar. There's no major difference between the GH drumset and real drums in terms of technique (except for the cymbals), but with the guitar it's kind of like saying learning to type helps you play piano.

Guitar Hero 5 isn't only for guitar; It's an excellent way to learn how to drum. Question is, will the crappy GH drums take the beating of real metal? I ruined mine trying to play Slayer's War Ensemble on expert, GH: Metallica.

Well, it's a fucking horrendous way to learn how to play guitar. There's no major difference between the GH drumset and real drums in terms of technique (except for the cymbals), but with the guitar it's kind of like saying learning to type helps you play piano.

:zombie: Are you two idiots? GH an excellent way to learn how to drum??? Im a Drummer and I can tell you NO ITS NOT!!! its a good way to learn how to drum on a guitar hero drumset... nothin more, has nothing to do with the real thing.
You can maybee play every song on GH on the drums perfect, but I asure you on a real set youd fail... bad...
Learn the real fucken thing and shut the hell up about real Instruments!!!!

Obviously it's not going to teach you to play an actual drum set, but it has some value in that it teaches you to hit specific things rhythmically with sticks.

Also, drummers shouldn't talk about "real instruments." You guys are one step up from cavemen banging rocks together. :p

Obviously it's not going to teach you to play an actual drum set, but it has some value in that it teaches you to hit specific things rhythmically with sticks.

Also, drummers shouldn't talk about "real instruments." You guys are one step up from cavemen banging rocks together. :p

Indeed, it does. But for a real set you still need lots of practise.

ha, you guitar fags would be lost and had no clue where in the song you are or when to start without a drummer ;)

:zombie: Are you two idiots? GH an excellent way to learn how to drum??? Im a Drummer and I can tell you NO ITS NOT!!! its a good way to learn how to drum on a guitar hero drumset... nothin more, has nothing to do with the real thing.
You can maybee play every song on GH on the drums perfect, but I asure you on a real set youd fail... bad...
Learn the real fucken thing and shut the hell up about real Instruments!!!!

Well it's understandable that someone who considers themselves a drum nerd wouldn't find playing Guitar Hero helpful because they're already a drummer. I beleive They were talking about how it could help someone who has no experience with drums would be worse off than someone who has played the guitar hero drums.

I wonder if I still have this game, I'll definetely buy the track if I do, but I fear not.

Actually I could see a benefit sorta from both not so much in playing. But in developing hand/eye coordination when reading sheet music.

Indeed, it does. But for a real set you still need lots of practise.
Well yeah. Duh.

ha, you guitar fags would be lost and had no clue where in the song you are or when to start without a drummer ;)
But at least we know what a song is...most drummers would be happy just playing variations on the same beat for several hours.