Amon Amarth Tour Setlist

..uh yeah if you see something resembling this closely it's me =P
roofls.jpg

Neuh ik draag die spikes normaal sowieso niet, en bij een concert al helemaal niet, veel te link voor anderen in de pit, had ze alleen om voor die pic :p

Haha, word nog leuk, waarschijnlijk wel dikke files onderweg door Qlimax enzo, daar worden zown 250000 mensen verwacht, en ik moet van drenthe naar Weert? pff lol word zown 5 uur van te vore weg hahaha

here is the updated setlist. the guys switched gods of war arise and victorious march around.

INTRO
VALHALL AWAITS ME
RUNES TO MY MEMORY
---------------------------------------------------------
DEATH IN FIRE
FATE OF NORNS
1000 YEARS OF OPPRESSION
---------------------------------------------------------------
WITH ODEN ON OUR SIDE
ASATOR
AN ANCIENT SIGN
CRY OF THE BLACK BIRDS
----------------------------------------------------------
LAST WITH PAGAN BLOOD
ONCE SENT
GODS OF WAR ARISE
--------------------------------
PURSUIT OF VIKINGS
VS THE WORLD
VICTORIOUS MARCH

^yep, thats the correct setlist :)

anyway, i was at the gig yesterday night and it ruled hard indeed! i had to leave once the gig was over but some friends of mine stayed a while and got to take pics with AA! that busts my balls, i'm their number one fan here and its my friends who know only 2 albums who get to meet them :mad:

anyway Tyr played about 6 songs, mostly from the album Eric the Red. their gig lasted about 30 minutes, here are most of the songs they played :

REGIN SMIDUR
DREAMS
THE WILD ROVER
RAMUND HIND UNGE
RAGNAROK
THE HAMMER OF THOR (i'm not sure if its that one but its the one that goes "hail the hammer")

as for wintersun, they played all the songs of their only album except the last two. just listen to it a few times and you'll recognise all the songs easilly. they were damn good, what amazed me is that i didn't hear one single error although their music is quite fucking technical.

Detroit, Michigan 12-01-06

1. Valhall Awaits Me
2. Runes To My Memory
3. Death In Fire
4. The Fate of Norns
5. Asator
6. Cry of the Blackbirds
7. An Ancient Sign of Coming Storm
8. The Pursuit of Vikings

1. Valhall Awaits Me
2. Runes To My Memory
3. Death In Fire
4. The Fate of Norns
5. Asator
6. Cry of the Blackbirds

Alright WTF THAT'S THE SETLIST? they said 10 songs would be choosen to be played on the North American tour. THAT IS ONLY 8!! WHERE IS FUCKIN THOUSAND YEARS OF OPPRESSION AND FUCKIN VICTORIOUS MARCH!! I'm fuckin pissed. again i like Pursuit of Vikings and Fate of Norns but dammit THEY HAVE BEEN PLAYED. Sigh i'm never gonna see Thousand Years of Oppression or Victorious March unless i see them in another country. I don't care if they are good or not but right now a big FUCK YOU goes out to Gojira cause if it weren't for them AA's setlist would be 3 to 5 songs longer. this tour should be Sanctity, Amon Amarth, and Bodom THAT'S IT. im sick of these 4 bands shows. IT CUTS THE CO-HEADLINERS SET TIME!! GRRRR!! i'm just mad. I hope they switch it up. Hell i don't even care if Death in Fire is takin out and replaced with Thousand Years of Oppression. JUST PUT IT IN THE FUCKIN SETLIST. I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO IT ON MY IPOD FOR WEEKS NOW GETTIN PUMPED!!!!!!!

I'm with you on that. Let go of Pursuit of Vikings and for the fuck sake preat PLEASE play THOUSAND YEARS OF OPPRESSION in LA and SD.

I'm kind of dissapointed with the whole playlist. No old shift for US old farts / loyal fans from the early days. Hopefully they'll change it from time to time.

Alright WTF THAT'S THE SETLIST? they said 10 songs would be choosen to be played on the North American tour. THAT IS ONLY 8!! WHERE IS FUCKIN THOUSAND YEARS OF OPPRESSION AND FUCKIN VICTORIOUS MARCH!! I'm fuckin pissed. again i like Pursuit of Vikings and Fate of Norns but dammit THEY HAVE BEEN PLAYED. Sigh i'm never gonna see Thousand Years of Oppression or Victorious March unless i see them in another country. I don't care if they are good or not but right now a big FUCK YOU goes out to Gojira cause if it weren't for them AA's setlist would be 3 to 5 songs longer. this tour should be Sanctity, Amon Amarth, and Bodom THAT'S IT. im sick of these 4 bands shows. IT CUTS THE CO-HEADLINERS SET TIME!! GRRRR!! i'm just mad. I hope they switch it up. Hell i don't even care if Death in Fire is takin out and replaced with Thousand Years of Oppression. JUST PUT IT IN THE FUCKIN SETLIST. I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO IT ON MY IPOD FOR WEEKS NOW GETTIN PUMPED!!!!!!!

1. Valhall Awaits Me
2. Runes To My Memory
3. Death In Fire
4. The Fate of Norns
5. Asator
6. Cry of the Blackbirds

looks good to me, for my first AA konzert.