amon amarth US HEADLINING TOUR!!!!

Monday is almost here for our show in NY.

BTW, anyone knows @ what time the doors will open @ the fillmore?

I don't know if I want to trade the front line for the M & G...

The Arrival of the Fimbul Winter may come sooner as I hear it may snow when Amon Amarth comes to town.

Someone might just get a snowball to the face, if they're lucky:p

the ATL show was awesome! Me and my roomie bought the band a round of beers at the meet&greet. Turnout was a bit lower than I'd have hoped, but me and my buddies were right up front and center so we didn't care that much. Next time (hopefully there'll be one) I'd imagine the turnout will be much higher, word of a good show spreads fast.

Someone have a complete list? I'm hoping to hear songs from The Crusher.

This is pretty much what they've been playing on the tour:
Intro
Valhall Awaits Me
With Oden On Our Side
Death in Fire
Versus the World
Asator
The Sound of Eight Hooves
Hermod's Ride To Hel
(New intro with crow sounds)
Cry Of The Black Birds
The Fate of Norns
Thousand Years of Oppression
Down the Slopes of Death
Bleed for Ancient Gods
Runes To My Memory

Encore:
Victorious March
The Last With Pagan Blood
The Pursuit of Vikings

Some of the shows have had "Hermod's Ride" replaced with "Under the Northern Star", and last night's show in Atlanta had "The Last With Pagan Blood" replaced by "An Ancient Sign of Coming Storm".

:kickass:

Also, not that it bothered me, but HIMSA was not there last night.

This is pretty much what they've been playing on the tour:
Intro
Valhall Awaits Me
With Oden On Our Side
Death in Fire
Versus the World
Asator
The Sound of Eight Hooves
Hermod's Ride To Hel
(New intro with crow sounds)
Cry Of The Black Birds
The Fate of Norns
Thousand Years of Oppression
Down the Slopes of Death
Bleed for Ancient Gods
Runes To My Memory

Encore:
Victorious March
The Last With Pagan Blood
The Pursuit of Vikings

That's actually a pretty fucking awesome setlist. Only songs I'm a little bothered by their exclusion are As Long As The Raven Flies, An Ancient Sign of Coming Storm, Amon Amarth, Gods of War Arise and Friends of the Suncross.

I was pretty accurate with my guesstimate, there were actually 401 tickets sold to that show and the count does not even include all the assholes who got in without paying ;), so turn out once again was great for FL

....... attendance was a pleasant surprise, must have been around 300 peeps if not more, considering it was Orlando, FL and Tuesday night it was a great turn out .........

Hey guys, I've been browsing these forums looking for info on the upcoming AA tour and was very pleased with what I've found, but one question I have has not been answered yet, so I decided to join and ask it myself...

The band is doing an in-store signing session where I live, so there won't be the regular meet and greet inside the venue. The signing is from 5-6pm, and doors open at 6pm at the venue... If I go to the signing, and then leave right away to get to the venue before 6pm, do you think I have any chance of getting front row? Or is that a sacrifice I have to make if I want to meet the band? Thanks.

Hey guys, I've been browsing these forums looking for info on the upcoming AA tour and was very pleased with what I've found, but one question I have has not been answered yet, so I decided to join and ask it myself...

The band is doing an in-store signing session where I live, so there won't be the regular meet and greet inside the venue. The signing is from 5-6pm, and doors open at 6pm at the venue... If I go to the signing, and then leave right away to get to the venue before 6pm, do you think I have any chance of getting front row? Or is that a sacrifice I have to make if I want to meet the band? Thanks.

Vancouver or Philadelphia?

hahaha
dude you could show up after shitty synidcate and shitsa play and still ride the rail, just push the others fuckers out of the way.

ill see you at the store

hahaha
dude you could show up after shitty synidcate and shitsa play and still ride the rail, just push the others fuckers out of the way.

ill see you at the store

or how about you don't be an ass and let the poeple who waited hours before the show stay there.