Among The Living recording sessions...

Tharsh

Mar 30, 2003
Bud E. Lovebomb And Satan's Lounge Band (on the I Am The Law 12")...Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (on the I'm The Man EP and Indians 12") were these recorded during the ATL sessions alongside the regular 9 tracks or at some other session?

Dude, I think in the I'm The Man CD its got different production info for Sabbath Bloody Sabbath...but the same info for I'm The Man as the ATL tunes...so what are ALL the tracks that were done during the ATL sessions?

Phxthrax said:
Ask Justin.......

No, don't ask Justin...

I think Thrashiq is on the right track.
"I'm the Man" and "Bud E. Luvbomb..." were recorded as b-sides to Among the Living; it's just that "I'm the Man" was so popular as a b-side that it was made into a platinum-selling EP. I don't know where and when the Sabbath cover was recorded, but it was produced by someone other than Eddie Kramer.

kramer.jpg

I guess it's possible that my memory is a bit hazy. I mean, I have been following Anthrax since 1984, that's a long time and a lot to remember.
I could swear though that they only had time in early '87 for ONE recording session, which resulted in all of those songs. The rest of '87 and the 1st half (about) of 1988 were spent touring, so that's why I say that SBS was recorded at the same time as the ATL recording session.
I'm willing to listen though if anyone can prove me wrong. :)