23.11. Helling, Utrecht (NL)
24.11. Dordrecht Bibelot (NL)
25.11. Biebob, Vosselaar (BE)
27.11. Sticky Fingers, Gothenburg (SE)
28.11. Rockefeller, Oslo (NO)
29.11. Klubben, Stockholm (SE)
01.12. Nosturi, Helsinki (FI)

I just found this at the amorphis-site.
And they are bringing no other than Swallow The Sun and Insomnium as support.

:OMG:

Holy satan, i think i just creamed my pants.
I have been listening to Amorphis since '94 but I havent been able to catch them live yet. I have been a huge StS fan since '04 and here they both come to make my fucking day in November with Insomnium wich are pretty fucking great also.

I know there are lots of fans to both Amorphis and StS here so i thought i would spread the word to those that didnt know about it yet. Anyone else that is as psyched about this as i am? (kinda doubt its possible though)

EDIT: Imagine if Jonas made a special appearance with StS at Klubben to do The Justice Suffering. :)

:cry: No Danish Date....Damn those Danish promoters:yuk:

One of the best damn band line-ups I've seen in years

*bump*

Another awesome night!
First PT and Anathema on saturday, and yesterday Amorphis, Swalow The Sun and Insomnium. :headbang:
Im high on livemusic right now. o_O

Joutsens growl is fucking monstrous live!!!
The energy in his performance was impressive to see, talk about giving fucking 100% through out the entire show.
Miko joined him for a duet on Towards and Against, awesome.
If you get the chance, go see this tour, you wouldnt want to miss it.

I've seen em in Belgium, and Amorphis was downright fantastic. I do have all the STS albums but I never really got into them, I was kinda let down to find out that Justice of Suffering was their only GREAT song :p
I didn't know Insomnium but I really enjoyed their gig.

Dammit! When is Amorphis coming back to the USA? I can't wait to see them with Joutsen, their best singer by far. Really looking forward to hearing Leaves Scar and Weaving the Incantation among others.

Like I said many times before Joutsen is a fuckin monster.His clean vox are great too...Shit I am dying to see them live!!They came to Turkey once but Joutsen wasn't in the band back then.They need to come to Turkey too:mad: