Amorphis interviews

Snail mail came early today, including the new Inferno with a nice 8-page Russian tour diary. Everyone except Niclas contributed, seems they had plenty of time to kill on that trip. Follow-up reports from Australia and Far East are promised to be published on the Inferno web site in due time. Should make for an entertaining read as well...

Hah, you beat me by two minutes! :D Anyway, for those who don't speak Finnish, there's plenty of pics - the sponsoring agreement with Olympic Nordic appears to be more useful than some other of their collaborations... ;)

vittulan paahan, LOL

But love this pic:

amorphis-10.jpg

An interview with Tomi K. in Turkulainen, a local city paper.
http://www.turkulainen.fi/artikkeli/280967-metallijyra-amorphis-kasvoi-isoksi

Basic marketing article before a gig. But one little thing that took my intererest. Tomi is saying, that in theirs minds there is a thought to do some more experimental album.

I don't say that I do not like Circle, yes I like, but more experimental sounds really really good.
Now just waiting for that.

Good interview. Had to go look for the Into Hiding vid after reading it. Sad Opu. Heh.

Also, "Mozart clothes" reminds me of Skwisgaar calling acoustic guitars "grandpas' guitars" in the Dethtroll episode.