Amorphis photos

Anyone knows what does Tomi J's T-shirt represent?

It's a movie shirt, Taxi Driver (Scorsese/DeNiro). Now that you mention the shirt, I realize that the first time I photographed him in it (Tuska 2006, see below) I too was wearing the same shirt that I wore last Friday in Turku. Had to look through my old photos to verify the memory, but sure enough (sort of easy to remember actually because I bought it that very day, a slightly weird one because it combines the Black Winter Day cover with the "modern" logo).

taxidriver.jpg

Pic from Mikkeli, Finland @ Vaakuna Club 28.12.2012.
Excellent gig like always !

amo1.jpg

Setlist:

I of Crimson Blood
Born From Fire
Mermaid
Crack in a Stone
Better Unborn
Silver Bride
Mehtä
The Smoke
Karelia Intro/Sign From the North Side
From Earth I Rose
Silent Waters
Her Alone

Encore:
Thousand Lakes Intro/Into Hiding
You I Need
House of Sleep
Black Winter Day

Amorphis received gold certification for "The Beginning of Times" last night at Pakkahuone in Tampere. I'll link to the picture due to its large size: Click

Oh, and there's a Brazilian flag right behind Tomi J

New Year´s gig in Salo, so awesome! One of best gigs I have seen from Amo.
The audience wasn´t so good, having a black eye because the girl next to me was so drunk she hit me by accident. And the rest of people wasn´t any better. I am so OLD. :err: (and i´m not old) :)

These are not so good, can´t live with a stage lights.

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

Snoopy and he´s bra.
019.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

026.JPG

Thanks for the pics!
Classic_Smiley.gif

New Year´s gig in Salo, so awesome! One of best gigs I have seen from Amo.
The audience wasn´t so good, having a black eye because the girl next to me was so drunk she hit me by accident.
Is Keikkamesta the same place that used to be called Drunk'n Monkey? Should have kept the name...:loco:

Any "new year's special" in the set?

Thanks for the pics!
Classic_Smiley.gif

Is Keikkamesta the same place that used to be called Drunk'n Monkey? Should have kept the name...:loco:

Any "new year's special" in the set?

That´s the place.

Nothing special. I expected something cause the new year eve, but it was "just" a regular setlist. It was great still. That bra at the drum´s where more like a x-mas decorate than new year´s bling bling. :)

:lol: So who sacrificed her bra?

Haven´t been there in Turku, so it must be someone in Mikkeli or Tampere. I bet for Mikkeli, because of twisted savonian. (In Finland we have this thing that all the people in area called Savo are twisted and crazy.) :lol:

I can confirm that there was no bra in Turku. Maybe Snoopy just found out a few days ago that his drumkit is female. :lol: (Not that "Pearl" sounds like a guy's name, now that I think of it... ;) )

Speaking of Turku, I finally uploaded the rest of the pics from that show, here you go.

Here's also a few from Tavastia, but I missed the beginning and didn't get close enough to the stage for photographing except during the last couple of songs. Here's a few extras:

121212Forum1.jpg

121212Forum2.jpg

121212Forum3.jpg

121212Forum4.jpg

Maybe Snoopy just found out a few days ago that his drumkit is female. :lol: (Not that "Pearl" sounds like a guy's name, now that I think of it... ;) )

Never thought about drumkit´s sex, but if most of the guitars and boats are women, why not drums? ;)

And as Tuuletar said, great pics, again.

Thank you all for pictures! It is a pleasure to see them and I'd like to have Tavastia gig's photos to my computer, can I please do it Eurynome?