Amp Sims???

Try searching the forums for 5 seconds and reading the rules not trying to be a dick but come on man it's not that hard we all had to do it

dude i know i should have searched a bit more, but that doesnt mean im lazy i just figured some members would actually help me not just be jerks

wut.bmp

dude i know i should have searched a bit more, but that doesnt mean im lazy i just figured some members would actually help me not just be jerks

you're new here, and we expect a certain level of etiquette, and asking a question that's been asked a million times and even has a sticky at the top of the forum is honestly just asking to be unreasonably flamed. and not that we aren't happy to help, but you're honestly lucky you didn't get flamed much worse. in the future, try not to start new threads unless it's with a new and interesting topic.

you're new here, and we expect a certain level of etiquette, and asking a question that's been asked a million times and even has a sticky at the top of the forum is honestly just asking to be unreasonably flamed. and not that we aren't happy to help, but you're honestly lucky you didn't get flamed much worse. in the future, try not to start new threads unless it's with a new and interesting topic.

okay dude, im sorry i should of searched it before posting, my mistake :)