An evening of Pagan Folk Metal -- this is where we listen and drink beer together!!

maybe i need kroda. spaffe likes it and he's really picky plus JayK and Krigloch.

methinks pagan reign may be too jollyfolk right now.

or maybe save up for the Xbox 360. decisions....

Did you guys notice that Kroda has a 2007 release that should be out by now?

Kroda - "Fimbulvinter" released Jan 29, 2007 on HAMMERMARK ART

1. The Beginning of Winter Night, of Oskorei
2. Glacial Riders of Fimbulvinter
3. Where Brave Warriors Shalt Meet Again
4. Funeral of the Sun
5. A Stormride (BRANIKALD cover)

I think I'll look for samples. This older stuff on myspace sounds pretty nice!

Did you guys notice that Kroda has a 2007 release that should be out by now?

Kroda - "Fimbulvinter" released Jan 29, 2007 on HAMMERMARK ART

1. The Beginning of Winter Night, of Oskorei
2. Glacial Riders of Fimbulvinter
3. Where Brave Warriors Shalt Meet Again
4. Funeral of the Sun
5. A Stormride (BRANIKALD cover)

I think I'll look for samples. This older stuff on myspace sounds pretty nice!

yeah its out at www.ureuropa.com/catalog but im tempted to wait for the shirt to come out.

While browsing Ureuropa's catalogue I stumbled upon a CD whose cover really catches the eye:

rodovest_did.jpg

I've no idea what it sounds like, but since it's NS, from Russia, has trees on the cover and is labled as black metal on Metal Archives (where there's also a poorly written review giving it a 100% rating), I think I've still got a pretty good idea. Is there someone here who is familar with them?

While browsing Ureuropa's catalogue I stumbled upon a CD with a pretty tacky, allthough darn neat, cover:

rodovest_did.jpg

I've never heard any of "Rodovest's" music, but since it's NS, from Russia, has trees on the cover and is labled as black metal on Metal Archives (where there's also a poorly written review giving it a 100% rating), I think I've still got a pretty good idea. Is there someone here who is familar with them?

Not sure if it's of any help, but I found that Myrkgrav CD for cheap in the list of an Ebay seller associated with Eastside Recrods UK. I tried searching for both the record itself and the seller on Ebay, but found nothing, but there should also be some homepage out there if I'm not mistaken.

If I ordered with my Visa debit card from Deathgasm, would they do the whole 'conversion from UK pounds sterling to US dollars' thing themselves, automatically? I've never been sure about ordering from online stores that use different currency (and yes, I realise this question in itself probably qualifies me as being retarded).

If I ordered with my Visa debit card from Deathgasm, would they do the whole 'conversion from UK pounds sterling to US dollars' thing themselves, automatically? I've never been sure about ordering from online stores that use different currency (and yes, I realise this question in itself probably qualifies me as being retarded).

:lol: dude, it's absolutely fine to order from abroad. I NEVER order from UK based stores. You just pay on your card and somewhere along the line it gets converted to £££s and that's what shows up on your statement. Plus the exchange rate is very favourable for us at the moment when ordering from places based in the US.

:lol: dude, it's absolutely fine to order from abroad. I NEVER order from UK based stores. You just pay on your card and somewhere along the line it gets converted to £££s and that's what shows up on your statement. Plus the exchange rate is very favourable for us at the moment when ordering from places based in the US.

Ace - righty-ho, I'm off to compile a shopping list from Deathgasm then!

Folkearth - Drakkars In The Mist

For those of you who are unfamiliar with this project, it consists of a massive army of musicians from all parts of Europe teaming up for a folk filled assault of arseshaking proportions. Far from being the best the genre has to offer, but worthy of a post to themselves nonetheless.

New Album due out June 3th

Before Battle I Embrace

Grimnismol

Can anyone give me an adequate review of Kob (Rus) - "The Ancient Shroud Of Primeval Ural Woods" ? Upload a track or two if ye could be arsed to do so.

Cheers in advance.