An update for the ladies ;)

Works0fheart

Aug 21, 2008
Florida
:devil:_____________ became a fan of "A girl kisses 2 guys - she's a SLUT; A boy bangs 5 girls - He's a LEGEND.."

Just a reminder ladies, it's kind of expected of us to do these things. If it weren't then why are there are there so many stereotypes of men being assholes? No one said we were in the clear for sleeping around, but atleast that's what is expected of us. And here's a reminder for you too the next time you decide to play that little phrase over in your head when you fuck your 9001st guy and decide to make yourself not feel guilty:

enlightenment.jpg

Also, start flaming now please :devil::hotjump:

Justified if he has a stalker ex who reads this.

Also, if MY stalker ex reads this: Fuck you, thanks :D _I_

I read the update thing on facebook from one of the members here actually. It had to happen and I didn't want to be so much of a dick to attack her directly lol.

:lol::lol:

Didn't he say she was a stripper too? She's like 3 times the size of him and has a manlier face. They should trade hairstyles.

Yeah, she was indeed. I haven't talked to that since like october-ish though, so she's kind of old news now =/ But yeah, I'm skinny as fuck and she was in the front of the picture lol. :oops::oops::oops:

Did she stalk your posts here? Cause mine did and it was quite annoying. EVERYTHING I posted was eventually shitstormed about. The fact that I didn't mention her in every single post or post pics to you fappers also made her rage. >_>

Did she stalk your posts here? Cause mine did and it was quite annoying. EVERYTHING I posted was eventually shitstormed about. The fact that I didn't mention her in every single post or post pics to you fappers also made her rage. >_>

When I lived with her she did, that along with my myspace, facebook, and aim, but I would assume she stopped. Regardless of what she does I could care less, but if she out there reading this then... Well ok I guess lol :wave: