An update for the ladies ;)

Well I can atleast say that half of the things I've slept with are more attractive than a good portion of the females on this forum =/

No offense

Well I can atleast say that half of the things I've slept with are more attractive than a good portion of the females on this forum =/

No offense

1269576118953.jpg

I think you should apply for a job there.

Well, the fact that you said that right after Elmas's post... well, let us just say she's so pretty she doesn't even look real at all.

Well, the fact that you said that right after Elmas's post... well, let us just say she's so pretty she doesn't even look real at all.

Oh, I don't really know her, and I don't think I've ever seen pics either so I wasn't really referring to her. Sorry if I offended you though Elmas person =]

who I won't mention

Don't be a pussy. This isn't real life, you can say its JMBullet, she wont get her hot freinds to not sleep with you, because shes managed to prove her hot friends are like, top-teir ugly bitches.

This thread is now about Tiger Woods's mistresses.
tiger-woods-mistresses-pictures.jpg

tiger-woods-mistresses_514x375.jpg

Tiger-Woods-mistresses-20091209215437.jpg

the-newest-tiger-woods-mistress-to-come-out-4371-1260461674-42.jpg

:lol:! ive not seen these.
Ive never had such an amazing definition of butterface at my disposal.

LOL that is a good one man. so true, that some women do that. but it's also true that most women try to keep there number down IMO.