anaheim show tonight

GEEsu5

Dec 10, 2006
whos going?

i shall report back with set lists and pictures ^_^

EDIT: btw the setlist they will be playing tonight will be alot larger than the rest of the tour considering the absence and belphegor are not playing. just ensiferum and AA

I'm going. I'll be wearing a white shirt with black runes and a black valknot on it, though the shirt will probably come off if I start sweating a lot.

legit, i think im gonna go with my ensiferum paganfest shirt.

and ill probably be hitting some sort of peice or sneak a toke in the crowd, so if u wanna blaze and see me hit me up

its funny waiting outside the HOB for a metal show and families are walking by and looking at all the metalheads and long hair and black shirts and are like "wtf"

I wanted to get some leather bracers before the show but I couldn't find any that I liked.

It would be even funnier for them to play outside though, like in the middle of Disneyland.

I wanted to get some leather bracers before the show but I couldn't find any that I liked.

It would be even funnier for them to play outside though, like in the middle of Disneyland.

i be thats where they are right now, dicking around till the show tonight

no they dont serve alcohol anywhere in disneyland, they have 1 place and you have to have a special ticket to get in.

Are they making us pay to get into the part of the park where HOB is or do our tickets get us in for free?

no dude, HOB is outside disneyland, its in downtown disney, which is basically a big market place anyone can go to

i cant even think to imagine how it must feel to be the first people to hear TOTTG material live.....the envy....the envy

whos going?

i shall report back with set lists and pictures ^_^

EDIT: btw the setlist they will be playing tonight will be alot larger than the rest of the tour considering the absence and belphegor are not playing. just ensiferum and AA

Get merch table pictures as well..Cant wait for Silms on Friday

Alcohol is served in Disney's California Adventure beside Ariel's Grotto! Been there, done that! :kickass:

i cant even think to imagine how it must feel to be the first people to hear TOTTG material live.....the envy....the envy

dude you have no idea, i have been waiting for this day for like... since i saw them at SOTU (their set was like 6 songs which wasnt enough for me)

Ive seen them at this exact HOB last time. I thought it was a great TINY venue to see Amon at. Im probably leaving in an hour. :kickass: I'll probably be in a white Megadeth shirt.

PS> the security at this place is pretty dick so be careful... I got kicked out last time.