Analogue Summing test --> With files!

Downloading to take a listen later on monitors, no internet in my studio.

The difference on previous tests I listened to is negligible to me, though. I've always told this to the people who were considering analog summing but man, even admitting they never heard a comparison before, they're trying to convince me otherwise. People never cease to amaze me.

Thanks guys!

For me B was the best, it's just sounds how i have come to perceive analogue sound. It's more crunchy shaves off some off that ITB highend without dulling things up and give it some extra meat. But yeah probably not worth buying a summing mixer for 3k+ though haha!!!

Yeah I really liked B - felt like it made the whole thing a bit less static and the high end less overly crisp which can be a thing for ITB mixes.

A is still very nice though - just shows its mostly about the guy behind the wheel.

I perceive the bass player as being a better player on the summed versions. Which is a good thing.

But my first impression was that I liked A and C the best, but once I knew which was which, I think the summed sounds more like a band playing together, though not much wrong with the ITB either. Thanks for you effort!