Anathema fans? or Shane MacGowan?

who is the best?

• Anathemongs?

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Shane MacGowan?

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
4513910.pict

That'd be nice yes, but both of the sisters work that week, it's next week :cry: Kíla would've been too nice a coincidence then.

whats it to you anyway, fucking hell, ah here, i can tell you who is playing next week in bud pest, like fuck i can. talk about obsessive behaviour ffs, its too weird

Erm, I don't think you see clearly what's the case right here, no one actually hurt anyone I guess, the pfft had its right to be there but it doesn't make much sense any more cause it was for Strangelight's edit, which I edited.

peace

honey is the only thing that bacteria cannot live in.
in ancient years, honey used to be put onto severe wounds and amputations to prevent infection and kill bacteria in the wound

yeah, maqus, that's what the pfff was about.
this mong-hate does my head in too though, dunno, i wish i was more intellectual, so i could understand

pagan2002 said:
you are absolutley right. these mong haters have alot to learn. loads in fact. its a shame they are so intellectual. fuck 'em

Oh OOH OHOOOH! You're fucking BRILLIANT, man! :worship:

You should take some lessons from Maqus, Really! On Ego Control in the State of Blinding Brilliance!

*sucks Maqus' blinding cock*

StevenK said:
honey is the only thing that bacteria cannot live in.
in ancient years, honey used to be put onto severe wounds and amputations to prevent infection and kill bacteria in the wound

sound, i knew it

nomana-nuniyan said:
Oh OOH OHOOOH! You're fucking BRILLIANT, man! :worship:

You should take some lessons from Maqus, Really! On Ego Control in the State of Blinding Brilliance!

*sucks Maqus' blinding cock*

*licks arse, slurp slurp*