Anathema-flying video

what about angelica?
sad0028.gif
:yell: :D

oi metallica sux......my head is not fat ill have you know! if i ever meet you i'll butt you for that comment :p and i did try to move out of the way for some of the filming didnt i shadowlike....

blackeyed said:
oi metallica sux......my head is not fat ill have you know! if i ever meet you i'll butt you for that comment :p and i did try to move out of the way for some of the filming didnt i shadowlike....
yes you did dear...but anyway, you were not in my way, so no worries :)

You guys should be glad to have a female presence in the video :D

Great vids indeed!

But If the girl with the violin rocks so much, why wasn't she filmed whilst she was playing it? :)

And when were these filmed?
Is that Lee Douglas singing on Parisienne?

But If the girl with the violin rocks so much, why wasn't she filmed whilst she was playing it?
you can see her in other songs :)

And when were these filmed?
Liverpool

Is that Lee Douglas singing on Parisienne?
Nope, she's just a fan of the group :)

Shadowlike said:
Umm i'm not sure if i'm i should post this, but i've seen similar attempts in the forums so here it is ... sorry about the shaky camera :erk:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hydrogen2o/video/anathema%20-%20flying.WMV

the girl with the violin rocks :headbang::worship:

i also did parissiene moonlight from athens, cause the girl who performed the song, asked for it ..if you want that as well, let me know. ;)

FOR THE UK PPL...There's a 2 page feature on Anathema in the June 04 Issue of " Rock Sound". It mentions the Picket Gig.

Footnote...The "Picket" Club was finally forced to close its doors just recently:cry: , but I'm sure it will return....sad news

oops! haha!

something went wrong with the quoting i guess. and i was too stupid to see it:D
have to check if that parisienne- link has been posted in this thread...don't remember...

oh, and we do have rock sound here in belgium, so thanks for the info,john :)