ANATHEMA IS OPENING FOR BLACKFIELD IN THE USA!!!!

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO SEE ANATHEMA LIVE ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY

Anathema will join Steven, Aviv and the Blackfield band on the following dates:

18th May : 9:30 Club, Washington DC BUY TICKETS
19th May : Theater of the Living Arts, Philadelphia, PA BUY TICKETS
20th May : Irving Plaza, New York, NY BUY TICKETS
21st May : Royale Boston, Boston, MA BUY TICKETS
23rd May : National, Montreal, QC BUY TICKETS
24th May : Opera House, Toronto, ON BUY TICKETS
25th May : House of Blues, Cleveland, OH BUY TICKETS
26th May : St Andrews Hall, Detroit, MI BUY TICKETS
27th May : Park West, Chicago, IL BUY TICKETS

This will be their first tour of the USA and this comes at the perfect time for Anathema, who are currently in the studio recording a new collection of songs. More news on this and future plans for the USA very soon.

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yow::yow:

It's about time. I've seen them like 5 times here and always wondered why they never went to the US, then Danny told me that no one wanted to promote them for a US tour.

I fucking hate the music business.

Btw, Sleepless and A Dying Wish are the only really old songs they usually do. Most of their stuff is from Alternative 4 and after (which is perfectly fine with me), but they always throw in Angelica for good measure.

yeah, they're just doing the East Coast in to Chicago. I have a feeling they'll be back with a headlining tour late in the year or early next year. that's what their press release seems to be hinting at. then again, Paradise Lost and Sentenced did this very thing and they haven't been back since. Sentenced is a lost cause now. I'm going to hit 3 or 4 of these shows. :headbang:

Yeah you guys have to see Anathema. They change their style every few years and it reflects in their attitude as well as their music. Danny is now playing around with Leafblade, doing stuff like coffeehouse-type gigs of covers and a few acoustic Anathema songs. A few years ago he was on a big Pink Floyd trip and you could tell in their style and attitude. They literally live their music and each show is special to them. Incredibly laid-back guys, except for Vinnie at 4 am when he's had too much to drink; he becomes a grouchy old man, lol. Danny's strictly sober, so don't offer him any beer...he'll refuse and I think it kinda gets on his nerves.

You'll be able to see all three Cavanagh brothers on stage...lots of red curly hair, :lol:.

I really want to have a beer with Vinnie... then again, I'll get drunk and start sobbing about how much his music and lyrics have meant to me over the years. :tickled:

Dreaming Neon Black, Judgement, and Alternative 4. that's my holy trinity

PLUS! Who knows if they'd even be back! Missing a show of this could potentially be a huge mistake.