ANATHEMA IS OPENING FOR BLACKFIELD IN THE USA!!!!

made YOUR day?! I thought someone was playing a damn sick joke on me when i read it on Anathema's Facebook! The main reason I wanted to get a passport was so I could fly overseas to see them, because I knew I'd never get the chance over here... and now, I can?

...for 3 shows, including in NYC on my BIRTHDAY? fuck...

Aviv Gefen is soooo talented, I am so happy he is doing BlackField!

He's definitely talented. There's a lot of gems in Hebrew that he hasn't translated to English for Blackfield yet.

By the way, the show was absolutely terrific. I think they played the entire new album and some of the best from the old material. I wish they played Christenings, This Killer or My Gift of Silence, but as it was, it was a blast.

Here's the set:
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/blackfield/2011/reading-3-tel-aviv-israel-7bd24e3c.html

I wanna to go!! ...I don't have any vacation days left at work though :( ..and I'm already taking an unpaid day to see Nevermore at Jaxx on may 22nd. Maybe I can come up with something, I gotta go on 18th May 9:30 Club, Washington DC.

Come out East! I think I'd ditch my girlfriend's family to meet the Kvlt Wench. I'd only have to sleep on the couch for about a year :loco:

Haha thanks but I don't want to be responsible for the wrecking of any homes!

Come for a visit, gf!

Even if I managed to scrounge up the money for a plane ticket by then, it's right in the middle of my quarter at school which means I'll be very busy. Hopefully Will's right about a full headlining tour coming up.