Anathema on Spanish Telly!

the show starts in 30 minutes... for the people outside spain i think you wont be able to see it till someone encodes it into divx or vcd... :-(

wooot wooot woot

the show is about to begin : ) i want some "panic" : )

I repeat again again... I can upload what you please if you send it to me (no matter the size)

icefran i can send you the mp3s of the gig if you wish, if you are still awake when the show finishes ill contact you, if not well do it tomorrow

Thanks god I have TVE on my cable :D

...that crappy band is still playing... I fail my exam tomorrow because of that show :)

Oh shit...
But there is some shitty band in studio with big Radio 3 logo.... please dont tell its wrong chanel

01:00:00CONCIERTOS DE RADIO-3

JUAN RIVAS (657)

There is no Anathema on this show...Not on TVE International...anyone knows what is the number of the show with anathema on?
Maybe it´s delayed on the TVE International channel

you are not watching the wrong channel, but tve international plays the shows days later or even weeks than the tv2 ones

i supose the number is the number of the recorded show... dont know wich number is the anathema one

Oceana said:
i supose the number is the number of the recorded show... dont know wich number is the anathema one

there is still some hope...now if only someone knows the number of the program i could do some math... :)

if any of will know when it will be on that international TVE let me know, goodnight folks

yeah, same here. It's sports new now on TVE international. Is there anywhere a program of TVE i somewhere on the net, so that i can check when the anathema show is going to be broadcasted?