Anathema on Spanish Telly!

Oceana said:
the divx/vcd version will be available in some days, as soon as i receive a copy of it, so ve patient... meanwhile youll have the radio show in mp3 that consists of the songs:

closer
a natural disaster
panic
temporary peace
flying
pressure (only 3 minutes of it)

I've just downloaded "pressure"... The sound is quality is amazing!

Great Job man! :worship:

Thanx!! Still did'nt see it here.. Sadly I only have TVE international in my town in Holland (lot of Dutch cities do not have TVE at all..). Hopefully I can record it someday still.. Great mp3's!!
greetinx..

Just thought I'd ask.....When the song "Pressure" first came out , some liked it, but a lot hated it....I was just wondering what you think now, after its been heard alot more times?

i still don't like the whole song,though it has some nice bits. think it's the chorus that bothers me

but played life it's much better than when i listen to it on the album

I have no problem with Pressure, still I think as the opening song it makes the listening of the album a bit hard, I mean you get depressed and can't listen to the whole album... well, that's what happened to me. Okay, it wasn't Pressure where I had enough, when I heard AFDTE for the first time, but somewhere around Leave no Trace :ill: after it took some weeks to try again :erk:

great song, but maybe not the best (it's gonna be on the next album :oops: )

well the show has a great quality indeed, cheers again for that!

About Pressure: I like this song, i always liked it, but i must admit that if you listen to it too much it can get somehow annoying, dunno why though.

Morpheus said:
About Pressure: I like this song, i always liked it, but i must admit that if you listen to it too much it can get somehow annoying, dunno why though.
I know why:

oh oh.. you won't get away from me