oh oh.. you won't get away from me

didn't notice this post yet :tickled:

ok people, ive coded the video part... quality isnt the best but it's very enjoyable. The video is in windows media video format (wmv9) so to play it youll need windows media player 9 or windows media player classic... the video is about 170-180 megs and i dont have webspace, so if someone is willing to host it it will be nice :D

Oceana said:
ok people, ive coded the video part... quality isnt the best but it's very enjoyable. The video is in windows media video format (wmv9) so to play it youll need windows media player 9 or windows media player classic... the video is about 170-180 megs and i dont have webspace, so if someone is willing to host it it will be nice :D

It´s not much but i have a FTP running 24 hours a day, with shity upload speeds and only 1 user´s per session, but since no one comes forward you could upload it to my FTP. I will maintain the FTP running and one by one people could actually see your work :)

Will PM the FTP info to you.

rafael said:
I've finally sent her the info, so she should be able to upload now.

i know oceana sounds like female, but im a male :D , and im uploading the vid right now... make sure you have windows media player 9 or i think you wont be able to see the video properly

Oceana said:
i know oceana sounds like female, but im a male :D , and im uploading the vid right now... make sure you have windows media player 9 or i think you wont be able to see the video properly

Great, that´s excellent news! Looking forward to see it!

Oceana said:

Ah, my apologies then. I thought you were female for both the name (ending with an 'a') and the avatar.

rafael said:
Ah, my apologies then. I thought you were female for both the name (ending with an 'a') and the avatar.

first time someone tells me i look like a female :D

by the way, the server resetted itself and i have to reupload the file, hope it goes well this time... uploading at 14 kbps

:( shite that like, u could always use windows movie maker to make a really small version of it just to send around on MSN. But of course send the best quality one for upload too :)

if the connection sops again, ill cut he video in parts to upload it better... but i would do it tomorrow, cause im fucking tired today

it doesnt or at least it doesnt let me resume my upload, so i have to reupload from 0... one last chance or ill be splitting the files tomorrow