Anathema on Spanish Telly!

i did an update for windows media player 9 and installed the codec, but i'm afraid nothing really changed. Rafael, is it a big delay you have in the videos?

Oceana said:
nah it seems it doesnt work either.... i think ill have to reencode the vids...

Hmmmm... you've already uploaded them and thats great mate. You don't really have to re-encode them if you don't want to. Just so you know...

... if you do though, is there an option for locking the audio or something? :ill:
I had a little read about audio-video-syncing problems and how they can be avoided on google. I dunno really to be honest, but if there is, you should probably check it out.

Morpheus: I dunno, I don't think it's constant. It seems as if it changes all the time :err: Dunno really :(

i think the problem is not the audio-video synching... i think the problem is being a wmv9 format that is not correctly handled by the players... ill try to find a solution

Oceana said:
thats so strange, it plays perfect on this computer, but it doesnt in my brothers pc

No problems here, only a slight delay when the babe is speaking but the sound is good right in the end of her speech. :)
Good show, although i think the guys were a little unconfortable...hehe
Whatch John Douglas on Panic he loses one of his "sticks" :)
The quality of the video is good but i do have some problem with the sound, only in the sorround system, cause only the two front speakers work, the others dont.
Oh and shame about pressure!

divx format would have the same quality but it would be much bigger size... this way the show is very enjoyable and the size is not fucking big

ive talked with other people and it seems they play the videos fine... about the sound thingie only working in the front speakers its just because it's stereo :)

When is this concert to be happening?
I will try to attend depending on my financcies!! Thanks fellow Anathema freins!

The concert in Madrid was on the 2nd June. In this thread you have links to download a show they gave in that afternoon.
You should download it, it’s very good.

I don’t know if the links are still working though.
Try it anyway. :)

""The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. ""

that's what i get when i try the links :S

mmm... all of em? the mp3 one? or the video one? the mp3 one is hosted in Icefran's server, and the video one in rafael's server

edit: the rafel server has a monthly bandwith limit... so it supose that lots of people downloaded the video o_O o_O o_O