Anathema's crooked forum.

requiem

I bleed sir, but not killed
Jul 6, 2001
Australia
The Anathema forum is still in the habit of deleting posts. I advise those who value their contributions and don't want to see them disappear to avoid that forum.

Because if the moderator doesn't think that a particular post is up to certain standards and is irrelevant, he'll delete it. Unfortunately, some posts which are deleted are very much on topic...

I've had it with them. I just want people to know what they might be up against if they try to post there.

good thing i don't listen to the band much. they got a few good songs, and the lead singer i think it was came onto the Katatonia board a few weeks ago wanting to tour with Katatonia, its all about money etc to see if they could do it, but he seemed up for it, in case any of you didnt know that.

Hey Don,

He deleted one of mine and Danny Cavanagh's posts at Danny's request. However, my post was taken too, for reasons I still don't know about, and don't really care to know about.

Danny apologised, and he's a great guy, but it's more the principle which I'm against. It's not that big a deal, but it's a bit of a slap in the face to find your post removed.

It's happened at least twice to me now....

I don't know.

I don't really care anymore. Hey Don, I was going to buy 'Clayman' by In Flames the other day. I was holding it in my hand and was thinking to myself, "Hmmm, D.C was recommeding it..." but I ended up going with the new Soilwork.

I'll still probably get In Flames though when I have the money.

Yeah, the Anathem forum is alot better now, those recent post deletions weren't Mega's fault.
Hey Requiem, didn't you quote Danny's post? That may be the reason he wanted it gone. Or at the very least, your post was tied very closely to his. I know it sucks (it's why I seldom posted there until recently, since Mega changed his policy), but don't leave!!!!! You're one of the few people on there that doesn't annoy me :D

Originally posted by requiem
I don't know.

I don't really care anymore. Hey Don, I was going to buy 'Clayman' by In Flames the other day. I was holding it in my hand and was thinking to myself, "Hmmm, D.C was recommeding it..." but I ended up going with the new Soilwork.

I'll still probably get In Flames though when I have the money.

natural born chaos? i havent listened to it yet. is it any good? i only have their "a predator's portrait" and it's a masterpiece.

no hurry. clayman is a great album, but it can wait, of course. :)

-and oh yeah. seems there is nothing we can do about the anathema board....and i guess the deleting of posts isnt that common any more as it was 2-3 months ago.

You're one of the few people on there that doesn't annoy me

am i annoying you, yourdeadgroom?

Originally posted by Don Corleone

natural born chaos? i havent listened to it yet. is it any good? i only have their "a predator's portrait" and it's a masterpiece.

"Nbc" is great stuff! I personally didn't like "a predator's.." but I'm sure "nbc" fits all your demands!..so check it out..

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom
but don't leave!!!!! You're one of the few people on there that doesn't annoy me :D

Yeah, it's normally a great forum. I just wish there were clear rules about what gets deleted or not. It doesn't happen a lot, but the two times my posts were deleted, they weren't even off topic or unsuitable.

Where's that Linkin Park forum.....:rolleyes: