The meanest forum

ethereallights

Fevered Pitch
Jun 9, 2004
Somewhere
It seems like this is the only Forum board that people are actually nice. On the Opeth one everyone argues, on the Emperor forum, everyones angry, and at the End Records forum everyone is just hatefull. It's my opinion that people are the meanest on The End Record's forum board. Don't get me wrong, I like The End Records, I just don't the people who frequent on their forum. What's your opinion?

Everyone think's they know everything about Opeth and they start arguements with Moonlapse the administrator. You should tell them something they don't know so they can argue about it

I agree that I can come here and get some good conversations. I quit posting on a few boards because people were just blabbing off and not really making sense. SNM, Stereokiller.com are the main ones. I really enjoyed the Devourment Forums and the people there, but I can't seem to find where that one went. I know it has had a few problems lately though.

I dunno, but maybe it has something to do with... as soon as someone has an oppinion about something about a band or a CD or whatever and another person doesn´t agree they start blabbing
happy38.gif

same thing with many sports forum, they suck wet nads...

The DT board is pretty cool too.

Argh, the worst board I went to wasn't even metal. It was later closed down cause a few of them.... did some things.

DT forum is probably the best and nicest and this forum too. :)

Seriously off topic? Buahaha, there are the most stupid teenage wankers and 'tards who think they're mean. :lol: