the lovely people on this board

I really miss you all... but I do understand that you're busy here and there... I do post less too, since I'm back in the regular day job...

I wonder how astarte is doing... haven't seen her for a long time...
Fjell isn'*t that often here and Ziu..., Hellspawn...
well have seen him here not to long ago... \m/

Well, I am here right now, and I check the forum now and then. But I can't find anything to what I'd like to post really. And soon I'll go back to Norway, too, so I don't think I'll be around much time then either.

Ziuwarian said:
Well, I am here right now, and I check the forum now and then. But I can't find anything to what I'd like to post really. And soon I'll go back to Norway, too, so I don't think I'll be around much time then either.

It's nice to read of you now and then and keep us updated how you doing... :)

Noooooooooorwaaaaaaaaaay :hotjump: I'll be there soon as well, but only a week :cry:

This thread hasn't seen the light of day for a while. While the cast has changed, and I think traffic's gone down a bit, I stll believe this is one of the friendliest boards on UM... then again, I really don't read any of the others, so I'm super-biased, and I don't care.

Now Playing: Opeth -- Blackwater Park -- The Drapery Falls
/* random quote */
System halted: Press any key to do nothing.

I didnt know where to put this, but we've had a pretty difficult conversation on the CoB board and Niniel suggested we continue here, because people would be more tolerant and mature here than the pricks that invaded the CoB board after they had become more successful...
So... this is me, NV.. :)

About cutting yourself. Some people understood what it was about.. they formed the "Clue Club" :lol:
Others werent so smart.. they kept saying "Cutting yourself is stupid you need help!" and we would say like "Look.. it isnt that simple, you know" they'd say "You dont like what I say, suck me!" :yell:
I didnt expect anyone to understand.. but they could at least let us help her or just stfu! Sometimes people make me so mad :(