everyone on the board...

I've only been attending about 4 hours a week lately at Deakin hahaha, yet still I am pretty much guaranteed a distinction in 2 of my subjects.

Ahhhhh... arts, where can you go wrong :heh:

Lucky bugger! Bludgy arts student! :)

Careful with your use of the net at uni. I had my access cut off in April 2000, and was sent a $48 bill. I refused to pay it, so didn't have access for the rest of my time there! Bastards.

I won an award at Deakin last month (for 2001), which is kinda nice. Buggers me how though.

Feckin Arts grubs! May you all be struck down by beanies or floppy straw hats and singlets and flowing pants and sandals and beads!

I like art! Without art there would be no comics, and a very sad world indeed :cry: :D
But then again, Batmans a scientist..... :headbang:

I say we accuse every arts student of being commy's and ship them off to cuba.

Then Australia will be free of bohemian pot smokers who waste good universty money on not turning up to class.

Death to the hemp wearers.

Well said Koichi, you just KNOW those art students are the troublemakers at the protests......

:)

Yeah it's art students and the enemployed people who got bored in the dole cue and decided to hang around with the future enemployed,go around and burn things and hurt the horsies,who do they think they are???

Hey enoughs enough.

It also hinges on the lecturers who make the courses a bludge. last year whilst studying Music Business Management it turned into a bludge as a lot of the time a teacher was away or decided to finish classes early also you don't need to attend that many classes to be able to pass either.
Also Law and science students do make up a majority of those protesters anyway or people who have really rich parents and have had the opotunity to travel the world at their parents expence. I used to live with these protesting types for 5yrs.

Originally posted by Winmar
Lucky bugger! Bludgy arts student! :)

Careful with your use of the net at uni. I had my access cut off in April 2000, and was sent a $48 bill. I refused to pay it, so didn't have access for the rest of my time there! Bastards.

I won an award at Deakin last month (for 2001), which is kinda nice. Buggers me how though.

Nah I don't use the computer labs at uni really. Only if I need to print something and I'm out of printer ink at home lol.