everyone on the board...

Hahahaha I like the Trant there :D

I think something must be done about this constant flood of BIG BROTHER propaganda in Australia!!!!

No he doesn't, and either do I :D

In the words of the Dad in the Peace Sells clip Spawny..
"What is this garbage you're watching!"

Big Brother is poo poo.
It only goes to show that if you find watching a group of strangers do basically nothing 24/7 to be enjoyable just how boring and pathetic you're little lives must be.

A few of my mates rent a house out together, and in the space of 4 weeks they had bi-weekly drunken parties, an engagement, bed swapping, a pregnancy, promotions, lesbian scenes (not experimental either), parental arguments, famine, break-ups, abortion, fist fights, job losses and finally – an eviction!

Now that, my friends, is entertainment! :D

Originally posted by Sydo

It only goes to show that if you find watching a group of strangers do basically nothing 24/7 to be enjoyable just how boring and pathetic you're little lives must be.

Unfortunately, I see you call it like it is also :cry: :lol: :D

HERE I AM! *riff* ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE!

That has no relevance to this thread whatsoever, but as I was reading that last post I was listening to the song and felt the urge to type along with the chorus, and this "Quick Reply" box looked very inviting.

I've got an IT assignment due tomorrow..
and a presentation on that assignment the same day..
and then and Economics forecasting assignment the week after..
and a web page..
then exams..

Looks like I'm the one with a boring and pathetic little life. :cry:

Anytime you feel boring or pathetic (which is quite often with me) just put on some excellent hard rock/metal and all the problems disappear! :headbang:

(Until the cd stops...)

Big Brother almost monopolises the poo on Australian tv, even if there is a helluva lot to go around. Read a fucking book instead of watching that shit! Cut your toe-nails! ;)

How's life at Deakin, Sydo? I must say, I'm glad to be out of there!