there are no words left
Aug 30, 2001
Oslo, Norway
blacksoul.skonux.net
Okey, I just got a bunch of good memories back,
from a post by Fjelltussa in the "the lovely people
on this board" thread...

And now I want to know if any of you guys (yeah,
and gals!!) have any pets? Anyone live on a farm?!
I'd just like to know... And if you DO have any I
want to see pics!!!! >:eek:) Hehe....

I've never had any other pets than two hamsters
when I was younger, and I loved them to bits. I
cried for my life when they died :eek:/ Their names
were Prima & Vera (classic)! Hehe... :eek:)
I'll scann some pics by them one day...
Right now I'm too lazy >;oP

Well, I had a two dogs when I was really young; their names were Cinnamon and Pepper. Then they ran away. Then, I got another dog, but my step dad didn't like her; her name was Sandy; so we got rid of her. And my dad's brother's girlfriend has a dog named Cosmo, and my dad's girlfriend's daughter has a dog named Jersey. I'll try to get a pic of Cosmo and Brandon scanned, 'cause I don't have any other pictures of the other dogs that I know of.

I've had a rabbit. It was called Trine, but it was a male. My brother had one earlier, nad that one was called Trine, so I named it after her.

He used to play with our neighbors little pussycats, and every day, we had to go hunting it down because it had managed to get out of its little fenced area in our garden. It was plotting with the cat, I think. Quite cute.

Never had any other animals, but my brother and I helped another neighbor cat to catch a mouse once, though. That was very funny. We put the mouse in a bucket, and ringed on the our door in order to get our grandmother, who was baby-sitting for us at the time, out to show her. She didn't like what she saw, though, which made us a bit disappointed. But well, we let loose the mouse again, and the little pussycat didn't manage to catch her again.

Been close to other little animals as well, though: lemmings. Never liked them very much, but every fourth year or so, this whole place is just filled up with them, and you cannot avoid them. Then thera lies dead lemming all around, and when I was a kid, the boys used to have fun with taking them up and throw them at each others - and all the girls who didn't want to touch them. It was really disgusting, but hell; we used to do a lot of crazy stuff up here, back in the days... LOL

If I wanted to spend time with anumals, there were certainly enough of my friends who had some, though. Both ppl living on farm, and not. One of my friends had really many different kinds of animals. She had a dog, a donkey, three cats, fowls, roosters, geese, sheep and a pig.

I had 4 Hamsters, Maggy, Hammy, Gail, Nancy, i stepped on maggy ( i cried), hammy was a trooper and died of old age, gail and nancy......not sure what happened to themmmmm (forgets). That was when i was like 6 but they ruled!.

Than i got a cat, he lived for quite a while and died, i cried......

Got another cat named Maisy, she is still with us, come to think of it shes been here a while....shes a great cat, irritating some times tho.....

MY PRIDE AND JOY! My wolf husky mix dog named Skye, beautiful =). Love her timid self to death :)

pics will come soon but im lazy so not now XD

Gusto is my dog! Gusto likes to eat and sleep, unlike most dogs :p

Gusto will bite you if you touch him when he's comfy, if he's thirsty he'll sleep in the sink until you find him and fill the sink up. If he's hungry he'll stand up on two legs and beg like a little gopher :D I'll get some funny pics of him on here later.

I also have three guinea pigs, Rolls, Pig, and Puffy. They are fat, that's all they do, is be fat and squeal

(You must copy and paste these URL's into your browser)

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/pokeyum/Rolls.JPG

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/pokeyum/Pig.JPG

HAHA, that's what everyone says. Even I'll look at him and say "Rolls, you're huge!"

He is so agressive when it comes to food. I'll hold a carrot out and be like "you guys want a carrot?" And rolls will jump out of hiding and RIP it out of my hand very hard and then hide back under the overhang into the corner and eat it before he has to share it. When he's in the corner I give the lady pigs carrots before rolls can steal them.

@OYO; Those two are just SO cute!!! And since I
haven't scanned any pics yet I went searching for
some on the net instead, got inspired by your two.
Soo beautiful, and fat >:eek:P

This one looks a bit like my Prima -->
http://members.lycos.co.uk/RobertSlade/Gallery/hamster.jpg

And these two are just deadgorgeous -->
http://www.animalnetwork.com/critters/profiles/art/hamster.jpg
http://jin.jcic.or.jp/kidsweb/cool/00-04-06/hamster.jpg

Warhamster -->
http://hamster.wibble.org/images/warhamster.jpg

Rock'n'roll hamster :eek:) -->
http://www.insanepictures.com/pictures/0303.jpg

Edit: fucked up a sentence...

Here's my kitty kat *MEOW*

pic.shtml

I have a goldfish. He doesn't have a name (and I don't even know if he's a he....)
I also have a cat, named Muffin. She's supposed to just be a tom, but she's really fluffy. She's 8 years old, really intelligent, and cute as hell. She's my favourite living thing in the world, I like her more than any people, even the rest of my family.

I have a lot of pets as i live on a farm way up in the mountains in the backwaters of Norway. I have a cat named Toffo (he's huge and black) and him and the other 4 cats seem to have this strange affinity for sleeping in my bed.
Other than that we have a dog named Ajax (bath time! ;) ) and a bunch of cattle.

Our dog

3 cats at the moment :) all of them live outside and will not let me touch them lol. I don't know if you can call them pets, all I can do is feed them hehe

We had quite a few goldfish back in the day (12+ years ago). And my brother had a hamster. But I wasn't really attached to any of them.

I had dreams of owning a wolf-dog hybrid (anybody surprised?), like 75% wolf or so, since owning a wolf is illegal in most states here. But that'd require owning a very large amount of land and fencing it all in. Not going to happen.

And I'd love to get a cat or a dog (I love both), but it'd be irresponsible with me being without a home 6 months from now.

Perhaps when I get off my travelling assignment in 5 or so years.

Hmmm, wolf-dog hybrid? My grandma has a dog that resembles as amix of Irish Wolfhound and Bloodhound... before she had a lot of cats, 5 or 6 I do think... most of them were someday struck in traffic, but the last ones were killed by some sick bastards from the neighborhood (They hanged them at some tree by their collars...). Now, noone dares to try that with the dog, even though he's just very tame :) They only thing that is a little disturbing is that this beast has a shoulder height that reaches my waist and he likes to jump at people and lick them of... and that can get pretty messy. Name is Timur :)

Have no pic here tho, gotta ask my brother for one :)

I myself never had a pet, I think. And feel no need for one here.

Originally posted by AnsuzAstral
but the last ones were killed by some sick bastards from the neighborhood (They hanged them at some tree by their collars...).

:cry: That is really sick and disturbing. Having animals of my own, that makes me very sad.

I used to have a lot of fish (at different times), but they died. I had a cat, but he didn't like me so we found another home for him.

I now have two wonderful budgies--Lotney and Lee. They are actually family budgies (not totally mine). I love them.

well ive always had dogs my whole life. the first dog i had is when i was like 2-3 or something but that dog ran away. the second dog we got was really wild so my parents gave it to a farm. the third dog we got was cool but the only problem with it was that it liked chasing after cars, which then got the dog killed when a car ran him over. And now then dog i have now lives with my sister so i visit it every so often. its a cool dog :) I dont miss taking that thing for walks.... now its my sisters job :):D