Nature

From about fouth to about sixth grade, I was one of the biggest bullies in school :lol: Some years later, I used to slap the guys that irritated me.... One of the funniest things I could do, before I started in school, was playing war with my older brothers and their buddies. :D ->The violent me... :lol: But I think I've changed a bit, now. Still have temper (it comes quickly, and is gone just as quick), but I control it just well, now, so ppl around me are not in very much danger any more... hehe!

@Morgana: That slap: WELL DONE!!!! He deserved it soooo much!!!

Visiting some great friend of mine in Valencia :) It's been a great time... cannot remember when I last felt so great like now... well, it's kinda that it was just like 11 days :(

Despite it's a major city, Valencia is a beautiful pleace (if only there weren't that many skycrapers....) but there're beautiful gardens... most of the plants&trees there are completely unknown to me :eek: (to add something to the topic of the thread ;) )

But it's also nice to be back here!

Ansuz :OMG: really???
I was in Valencia too (just for 30 hours though) went to see some friends too....
and well not many skyscrapers though...at least not to me ;)
did you climbed up to Miguelete??? great sight from there huh??
one day you have to visit Barcelona and see what's the second most beautiful city of Spain (the first is Seville)

Thanx for the greetings :oops: The Miguelete? You mean the tower of the cathedral? Yeah, it's been some sight :) I wanted to see their "holy grail" too, but this part had been closed...

And yeah, it's always good to be back here :) HERE I mean as in HERE on the forum :)

Hrm... seems I'm displeased for no reason. I live in a small hellhole with 4000 inhabitants or so... about 200km north of the polar circle. And generally, I want to move away from "all these people". Still I think it's too many people around. I can walk out into the forest after dark, enjoying the silence, and the purity of it all. Thankfully, it's dark 24/7 in the winter here. Then add the snow, it's truly wonderful.
Starlight, moonlight, northern light, all being reflected in the snow below the trees... that's when I'm happy, truly happy.

Originally posted by Djöfull
at least you don´t have the f****in wind!

I can relate to you on that one! I used to live more
south in Norway, a town by the sea.... The wind
was blowing constantly! You get quite sick of it >:eek:P
Wind is nice, but not 24/7 >:eek:) Hehe....

And I can relate to you as well Vanir, cause this
town I used to live in was half-way small, and you
get really sick of the same people...
And small towns always have narrowminded
people, can never go wrong on that >:eek:P

Oh, and it's SO beautiful by the polar circle!! :eek:)))

I live in a village with about 10 000 people in, and it is over quite a large area. The most of it is ugly and grey, except some great forests that has been almost untouched. The house where I live in is just outside a park (that is cultural protected), so it is quite green around.

I cannot explain how much I love the nature... And now some damn rich idiotic people are planning to build some DAMN "Sim-City project" right in the woods!! MUAAAARRRGH!! Luckily, we have some greenpeace-people here. They really are good people. And WHAAARGH!! I will make those rich bastards "life" a hell if they ever touch the nature!!! I go berserk like my ancestors!!!!!