Nature

well, i love nature... and i practicly live in the midle of the forest, about 2000km outside Trondheim, and yes I gotta say i feel bether here then in Trondheim it self, and in Oslo it is even worse!
when i'm in big cityes i usually go around alone, with only my music to talk with :)
but when I walk up from where my buss stops and to where i live(about 3km's) i allways stop and watch the beutifull landscape, so i think i feel more 'whole' in a place like where i live now

hu... good pics, must be wonderful livin´on a Fjell like that...:)

Well... It´s time for...

Phyros Vs. Nature pt 1.

I´ve always been interested in nature, ´specially animals. I have been growing up as close to nature it is posible for someone living this close to City, which is great! I´ve practicly been raised on the sea though, and the sea is the nature for me. The Swedish West Coast is incredible, and eventhough I love all of Sweden, including the Fjälls and forests of the north, the plains and forests of the south and the boring middle part ( :D ), it will always contain a little slight amount of extra beaty in my eyes...

Thus entering the sad part. Eventhough I am raised with nature and the sea, I AM raised partly in Gothenburg. Soo I can´t be that free nature spirit I would like to be, because I like the City too, there are remarkably many beautiful buildings here that are constructed by man, and not nature. I can´t let lose... I may need to move to treriksröset (far north, as far as you can get in Sweden actually) :cry: But then again, I can´t because you are all moving here :D But when you all live here, then we could make a lot of money together and travell the world!! And see all of those wonderfull places :D Yeahhh!! I´d like that! please come here!! All of you!

-phyros (you´d better obey me, I´m a mighty wizard, I´v learnt from Morgana..:) )

if one day I manage to live in Sweden and then you pretend me to keep moving I'll just kill you, in a friendly way though ;)
Nah, I'd really love to be able to do that, don't worry for money and see what the world looks like....and getting as north as I can be (without getting utterly frozen) would be killing (taking the deep meaning of it, if I stay too much there!

fathervic (now available in 5 different packages)

oh! and to those who are that wizardy, ehmmmm well...
Wizard.gif

@fjelltussa: those pics are great! especially the house! vinterhuset! :D
there are so many people here feeling in a way the same about nature as i do! it's great to know there are people out there who also feel so special about the beauty of nature! i'd really like to walk with you through the forests at night, eighter where you live or where i live! we could show each other our most beloved places and tell fairytales and myths we know about sitting by the fireside in the woods!:)
well, this might never happen, but who knows!

All the beautiful pictures... make my surroundings look ugly and sordid.

I lived the first part of my life on a huge property in the country. I loved it - it was so beautiful. There's a lot of beautiful landscape in Canada, but most of the jobs are in the industrialized areas. There are still small pockets of nature near my home, but they're usually so full of people. I like the activity of big cities (I'm talking Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver, not LA or New York), but after a while the number of people around starts to drive me crazy. The only things I'd really miss if I were away from the cities would be things like concerts, plays, dance clubs (that actually play some good music), and stuff like that.

Maybe someday I'll be able to make enough money from home that I can live away from civilization.

@Blackspirit: I'm not sure if the tree is natural or not, but it looked like it was. The pic is taken at Folkemuseet at Bygdøy, in case you want to see it for yourself.

I think what I like the least about cities, is to meet so many new people, knowing that I most probably will never see them again. That's so sad. :cry:

hey I was there this summer! a really posh neighbourhood
the Stavkirke is awsome!!
and I recommend the Vikingskibmusset

I searched for some nice naturepics on the internet,
but couldn't really find what I was looking for.
The pictures and memories I have in my head from
when I lived in the North of Norway are much better
than these, but here's a taste :eek:)

By the way, the pics were found on;

http://www.norsknatur.no/

and

http://www.etojm.com/dir/

if you want to check out some more of these nature pics :eek:)

:cry: oh,i've seen all these wonderful pictures and read all these descriptions and realized that the town/city i live is even more shittier than i 've considered it to be for all these years

Ok,i can we have some sea down here,but still it's dirty..and i can't believe how some people swim in this mess...ok,the waters are clearer than they used to be 10 years ago,but still it sucks...
oh and the area where the port is stinks...
i have no connection with nature here...we don't even have a serious park in this town...

anyway in a couple of years i'll be out of here : )

@Mel

i was thinking exactly the same thing ...

don't know where i'll go when i will have finished my studies, but i certainly won't stay in Paris and will try to stay the farthest possible from big towns ...

To Mel & aegis; All Norwegians want to visit Paris in France,
and Greece is like "paradise"!!! My boyfriend’s parents have
been to Greece two years in a row now and they just love it.
But I’m sure they lived in a smaller town though, away from
all the “normal” everydaylife in a big city….

It’s weird how we always long to go somewhere else.
We never realize that we’re in the perfect place, because it’s
the same every day… When I was younger I was into a lot of
indie, and I wanted to move to Britain. All the English people
I spoke to couln’t understand why I wanted to live there so
much! The livingstandards there are much lower than in
Norway... And now all of you want to move to Sweden, and I
don’t get it >:eek:P I don’t mind though!
The more metalheads, the better >:eek:)

What we seem to forget is that we won’t change no matter
where we live… It’s fun when you first move. A new place,
it’s the perfect place… You meet lots of new people and see
new things… But eventually this becomes your everyday life…
You get a job and get in a routine…. But, I won’t deny that
some might be happier in another city, or country! :eek:)
I love Oslo, I wouldn’t move back to my old little town for
anything in the world, even though it was not particularly
“farmy” or anything >:eek:)

well I love the place I live in, wouldn't move at all.....
but some months ago I split with my girlfriend (after 5 years and a half) so all the plans I had went down!!!!!!!
I'm still studying and have two low ranged jobs, so when I finish my studies I want to get out and live in another country just to try. Sweden is calling loud and clear, and well I won't be leaving much more than my family and friends here, no great job and I have some plans now, searching something in concrete in Sweden :)