Nature

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
Hehe, there's not too many ppl where I live either, but those who are here do indeed know how to party! I don't think I've ever been out on a saturday night here without seeing drunk folks. Not all these ppl are too smart, though - or too responsible: I'd never drive up in the mountains or down from them a late saturday night: There are some here who use to go up there, partying in a cabin or smth, and afterwards they see who can get down fastest - with a car.... drunk as hell.... There's been some accidents that way.

Most I know don't go to pubs, though. We party at somebody's home, or just outside (in summer); there's only one pub here, and that one is usually filled up with men past 50....

We have loads of pubs here, some are mixed ages, some are more for younger and some are mainly were older people go.
I don't go regular to a pub, but that's more because I worked at a club for 10 years, nearly every weekend.

@Morgana: What was that like? A friend of mine works in a pub, and she gets a lot of tip, but she doesn't think it's very funny, cause all the guys are really old, and when they're drunk they tend to get a bit... distasteful.

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
@Morgana: What was that like? A friend of mine works in a pub, and she gets a lot of tip, but she doesn't think it's very funny, cause all the guys are really old, and when they're drunk they tend to get a bit... distasteful.

Well, I worked in a German / British club, with British soldiers and of course there were mainly soldiers as guests. They usually got very drunk and now and then there were heavy fights... Sometimes they had to use cs gas...
When this happend we were NOT allowed to leave the bar...

But, most times it was ok working there, lots of fun and very interesting from the psychological part. Army sucks!
Of course there were some men try to get the bar maids for a one night stand, etc... hehehe...
Standart question: "Can I walk you home"
My standart answer: "you better start walking now, I might catch you up by car later" :lol:
I live 45 km away from that place... :D
Some tried to dear you, thought I'm a stupid bar maid, tough it did not work...
And yes you can get good tips there...
My problem was I could not go as much to concerts as I loved to go, plus I became very ill, so I had to stop working there.
I'm still have this health probs... but I'm not taking most of the med anymore, they caused very bad weight probs, no good for me, due to a very bad sport accident - my hips are sort of wrecked...

@Morgana: Well, that did sound interesting; I guess you learned a lot from all that experience. Sorry to hear about your health probs, though. Hope you'll get better soon :)

You know I'm a positive deep thinking person, life goes on in any way...

Any if shit happens then I don't say: "Why me?" I'd say: "Why others?"

Going through the shit life brings sometimes, you usually learn a lesson and get wiser... well - some people never learn from their lessons...

M-hm! That sounded suitable. -But I guess it would come one a bit longer row of words from me; I have a bit of a temper.... yup! I think so....... (it fit my hair... hehe!)

I'm not a angry or violent person. I'm a very peace loving one...
I don't wish someone something bad, I just wish justice... :D
but when shit happens... you might hear me deeply swearing... and very rar but it could happen I throw things... should not really do that... makes the damage bigger... :lol:
Most times I go out to the forest and just scream... the trees surely understand me... and I feel better after it!

...and on a really, really bad day... hm I dunno...it hasn't happend again...
my first big love started with a bang and quit with bang...
the start was simply love from the first sign, I thouhgt I can't breath anymore... after a couple of mothes... he was dating another woman, but did not wanted to quit our releation ship... so he start lying... :cry:
I found out and made it really easy for him... I told him that I know the truth, but I'd like him to say it, I told him to say the truth and we quit... just staying friends...
Damn, he had the goodness to carry on lying... (I had cought him with the girl)...
Well, all my anger, my sadness, etc... had swollen up and unloaded in one slap... what a slap... :eek: I actually nocked him down with it... this one slap... :eek:

I was scared of myself... :eek: and I'm not proud of it... :cry:

but he deserved it :D

"I was told there's a miracle for each day that I try
I was told there's a new love that's born for each one that has died"

so don't worry mel, Dream Theater to save us all ;)

oh! Morgana, would like to get you angry :p
nah, I suppose sometimes one can't controll myself, I never been aggresive, never even slapped noone in my life, and I really doubt I ever do, but I understand sometimes feelings act faster than brains!!
so don't feel ashamed, just start boxing :D

fathervic ( an army pacifist)