Thx L:) The old one looked like this...
boardmembers_rabenreich.jpg

Man, I can't get my old avatar to work. It always exceeds 7000 bytes, no matter how much I decrease the quality (and I won't go below 5 in the jpeg setting) or the size.

<--- here is my new avi :) Filips has on this pic 5 months and he just ate anthybiotic... seems that he likes it...

Yeah, how boring. *yawn*
When Lordie stops changing avatars every five minutes, something is foul in the state of Norway. :lol:

Yeah I don't like it but when I think about it it ain't to bad. I was a bit angry when I first saw it but now my mind is clear. Hehe this is all about the books to me, they do actually see each other nude so it gotta be ok... the only thing I don't like is the elf ears.

True, Pontus, true. After about 10 seconds of staring at the picture, I decided that she (the avatar) isn't a maiden... It's a little jaring every time I see it, but I'm getting past that. But I have a very specific picture of FDM in general, so, it's easy to make that decision for me.

Hey, double post for me!

Anyway, some of you may not know that you can now put pictures of yourself on your profile. So, an avatar, and a self-photo. I rather like the feature, so ya'll should go do it... now. It's on the same page as changing your avatar.

Now Playing: Ayreon -- Into the Electric Castle -- Isis and Osiris
/* random quote */
Mein bratwurst has a first name,
It's F-R-I-T-Z,
Mein bratwurst has a second name,
It's S-C-H-N-A-C-K-E-N-P-F-E-F-F-E-R-H-A-U-S-E-N.