@ Soulburner: Oh, Russia. Cool, I have an online friend there. But I know next to nothing about Russian, I'm afraid. The very fact that it has a different writing system makes it less accessible. However, there is a small number of children who learn Russian in schools here.

@ Blackspirit: Always at your service, ma'am. ;)

@ Phyros' new avatar:

members_mikael_big.gif
aviscream.jpg

---> :confused: :confused:

That´s two very kool dudes from Gothenburg, who both are singers and both are very handsome... Hmmm, must be something in the air around here...;)

Or was that not what you meant Somber?

:lol:

-phyros ( humble jesus )

Didn't know about the singer and the handsome part but they're definitely both cool. :p What about a joint-venture?

M&M - Mona (Lisa) & Mikael

So, Phyros, did you really model your avatar according to Mikael's pic? Or is it just a coincidence I alone noticed? Tell me...

Actually just a coincidence... but a funny one...:)

And I got to sing a few parts of Lethe when they played here in december...;)

-phyros ( whos fave candy is M&M :D )

Ah, that's cool! Mikael also let some guy sing a part of...I think it was also "Lethe"...here in Vienna. Unfortunately, that wasn't me. ;) But at least he pointed and smiled me at least three times during and the concert.

Originally posted by Rabenreich
I mean we don't have this shitty `´and ^ stuff like in french...

french is a difficult language, but not the worse :p german is quite difficult i think

yes, it's difficult to think of cases when you do have the habit to use them
btw i studied german for four years and i quite enjoyed it...except for learning every gender of words

I suck at french...I mean I REALLY SUCK.I got a 6 (worst mark here :p) at my first test an a 5 at the second one.And I only got half of the mistakes than in the first one ;) so you can imagine how bad it was...French IS difficult *s*

Originally posted by Phildwarf
yes, it's difficult to think of cases when you do have the habit to use them
btw i studied german for four years and i quite enjoyed it...except for learning every gender of words

Hey, that's nice to hear. Usually people use words like "ugly" and such. Yeah, the gender thing is tricky. Fortunately, it's not only German...think of the Scandinavian languages.

Agreed. Certainly a part I'm not looking forward to learn in my language course.
But I have no fear since the one and only chef on this board offered to teach me some useful sentences (yeah, right! ;) ) in Gothenburg dialect :lol:
Btw........this is the avatar thread, isn't it? :p