Nature

Thanx for bringing up this thread :) I'd say I could live anywhere, as long as there's just some nature around, I cannot stand living inside a city with traffic, tall buildings, pavements and asphalt all around, everything being in a haste. It's mostly a matter how and where you were raised, what you are used to.

You, Blackspirit, would perhaps like to live in a wood when you wouldn't have spent most of your time in a city pr just without a wood. But the feeling of being misplaced when you come somewhere first will go away, in most cases anyway. But for now, I wouldn't mind living anywhere, as logn as it's near my love hehe

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
You, Blackspirit, would perhaps like to live in a wood when you wouldn't have spent most of your time in a city pr just without a wood. But the feeling of being misplaced when you come somewhere first will go away, in most cases anyway. But for now, I wouldn't mind living anywhere, as logn as it's near my love hehe

I don't think I'll ever be fully comfortable not living in
a city, but this might go away as I grow older. People
always tend to move out of the city when they get
older, and I'll probably do the same. But for now I
love living in Oslo! I want it even bigger! hehe....

I feel misplaced in the forest, even though I love it
at the same time :eek:) It's just, I need certain things,
and I hate insects! lol! >:eek:)

I live in a suburb of a quite large city and it's okay for me. Still some green left here :)
I wouldn't mind living somewhere more nature though but I would still like to reach a bigger city within an hour's drive for example.

I live in a village with 5000 habitans.....got forests and sea surrounding everything...walking in the forest makes me feel free and give me time to think over the old good days and my new fucking life...now in the summer evening times me and my friends usually walks down to the shores through the hills and forests...we sits there all night eating and drinking aside the camp fire...thats life...

Hmm, as I cannot explain the beauty of nature, I just say, imagine, or hear this:

Hell Natur!! (shouted with an enourmous voice, deep as the old forests and mighty as the calm ancient mountains, rich as the long blue rivers and lakes, bigger than anything that is imaginable, and powerful enough to break the greyness and strictness of society!!)

I can't explain nature better than that. I don't think anyone can really explain the feelings you get when living and wandering there...