the lovely people on this board

DeadWinterDead said:
You visit the Vintersorg forum now? I thought you were limited to the Children of Bodom forum... Hehe. Nice to see ya again, man.
Yeah I do ;)
The CoB board is pretty much overrun by morons and bullies, there's no way you can lead a real discussion, so Niniel suggested this board.. and thats why Im here. I might even try out Vintersorg's music now :p

Northern Viking said:
Yeah I do ;)
The CoB board is pretty much overrun by morons and bullies, there's no way you can lead a real discussion, so Niniel suggested this board.. and thats why Im here. I might even try out Vintersorg's music now :p

Yeah, it was for awhile... But I miss Zsuzsa (Crimson Babe). This board is very nice, everyone is so sweet.

this has really nothing to do with the thread but northern viking, where does you sig come from ??

edit : ah, i should have asked that in the sig thread...

heyya, i'm also kinda newbie, i've posted in vintersorg's board a few (very few times). i've been checking out the board and it seems pretty nice (your bunny is so cute morgana haha i'll post a pick of mine later =) besides that i'm a real fan of vintersorg's work. hope you all understand my english (it isn't that bad c'mon). and i don't have all that time to post (ya know, studing hard to enter the medical school) but i'll be checkin' the board.

@NV: am i one of those pricks you're talkin' about in CoB's board? i hope not :lol: