The Chat Forum

I only post on here and in the ProgPower forum - everything else is annoying and I have better things to do then to hurl pointless insults about people's musical tastes, perceived sexual preference or any other stupid thing in SOT, which, no matter what the subject line of the thread implies, it will degenerate into within the first 3 posts if it is in SOT.

@douch: the thruth is i like that place cause it's twisted and demented just like i like this place cause it's nice and cozy. two different places to be two different persons
you instead, nice to see you hold on to your asshatness everywhere, you go douchman!

Recently I've had little access to UM in general, but when I do get time, I come straight here, because I know there are some unique and attractive people whom populate this forum :)

EagleFlyFree said:
@douch: the thruth is i like that place cause it's twisted and demented just like i like this place cause it's nice and cozy. two different places to be two different persons
you instead, nice to see you hold on to your asshatness everywhere, you go douchman!

THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES ROCK.

Well, I go to a few boards here, and I like this one the best. I do really enjoy SOT, as it's more fast paced and a lot of funny shit going on there, but it's pretty much teen angst central in there, they're everything that they claim to hate about everyone else... it's contradictory and funny... it's nice if you want to flame or troll. :lol:

But yes, this was my first home on UM, and I check here regulary, even if I haven't been posting much as of late. Friendly people and it's not all frantic... Pretty much the exact opposite of SOT.

The All About Tech forum is someplace I've been cheching a lot lately...

<--- computer geek :zombie:

if that were charlie brown, lots of children would have grown up with some problems.

who loves me? (pansy people are welcomed, too) :dopey: