The Chat Forum

[0hr]Sunlapse

Wraith
Oct 1, 2002
Rumson, NJ
www.getyourasstomars.com
I love this forum. I call it the most user friendly forum on UM. I've often found solace in this forum. I have a tendency to get really worked up and I often get into arguments here at UM that I may take a little too seriously, and I get really annoyed and distressed. People often tell me i have to calm down, both here and in real life. Other times, the SoT board is a little too fucked for my taste. I'll often browse it, thinking of something to say, but I just can't. So at times like these I just come here. Everyone's nice to each other, no arguments, just healthy and comforting conversation. So I'd like to take this moment to thank everyone that posts here, and for making this such a nice place in a sometimes shithole (well, it can be for me, at least.)

00000924.gif
I feel all warm and fuzzy. :)

The good thing about SOT that chat doesn't have is that it's always crowded
but the good thing about Chat is that you get to know all the regulars so you are never a stranger

and you have to be a cynical bastard, as in being able to stomach less that decorous pictures, being able to discuss matters from an almost robotical point of view, etc etc etc

EagleFlyFree said:
and you have to be a cynical bastard, as in being able to stomach less that decorous pictures, being able to discuss matters from an almost robotical point of view, etc etc etc
Someone hates SOT here...:ill:

SunlapseVertigo said:
oh MightyA...... :p

you sure you're not talking about the Opeth forum?
I had several tabs open and got confused...

Sorry guys! You are the best!

I love this forum too, for almost the same reasons as Sunlapse.

An island of calm normalcy in a fucked up UM world.