anathema's four night stand in greece hohoho

sunday is sold out and i don't have a ticket. but there's no way i'm staying out. even if i have to beat up the bullies at the door.

the initial thought was a videocamera,but they stole it from the car a few days ago :( but i'll ask danny for a cheese shot or at least a devil face who knows.are ya sure of the sold out sol?what have you been doing all these days bro?if its true i have to warn some people

einai. gamhse ta, na doume ti tha ginei twra. th deftera th phgane sto club giati hdan oti kai ekei tha ginotan sold out. skata. :(

e,re diladi sto tsak prolava.an steileis ena pm ston danny les na mporei na kanei kati?an de ksereis kanenan portieri einai i kalyteri lisi pisteyw.good luck

hey dhatura,anything out of the ordinary from you?schools are off for holidays you know!

the_good_son141 said:
e,re diladi sto tsak prolava.an steileis ena pm ston danny les na mporei na kanei kati?an de ksereis kanenan portieri einai i kalyteri lisi pisteyw.good luck

hey dhatura,anything out of the ordinary from you?schools are off for holidays you know!
tou esteila alla den phra apadhsh, tha exoune fygei. anyway, tha steilw avrio kai kana mhnyma sth sophia na doume ti borei na ginei. den menw exw padws me kamia dynamh, kati tha kataferoume pistevw.