anathema's four night stand in greece hohoho

I was at the 2 gigs in Athens. Everything was perfect and quite an experience, many thanks to Danny Vincent and everyone who made these concerts come true for the greek anathema fans. Thanks again for putting me in the guest list Danny so i didn't miss the 1st day. I should say that I already had a ticket for the 2nd day but eventually I didn't use it :p ..so guys if anyone wants to buy a non-canceled anathema ticket you know who to ask (just kidding ;) )

the_good_son141 said:
i didnt use the word groupie implying sex drugs and all,sorry if that was understood,i meant a girl that met the band the other day and was on stage the next one with smoking jokes with vincent,i used the word groupie for short.i wouldnt do such a harsh and ridiculous judgement for a person i dont know like you beautifully said,the word groupie i used sounds badly and thats my fault.i would rather hear an anathema song from her though,like i said her voice was stunning.
Well, I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you said, it's just that the word "groupie" usually implies that the person had sex with the group... And I maybe overreacted but that happened exactly because I couldn't believe that you would judge someone this way... Also the fact that that I've been called a groupie by some asshole that didn't even know my name, just because he saw me and some other people out with a group member, makes me a bit irritable with that word. Anyway, again, I'm sorry. No hard feelings, ok? :)

Ad Infinitum... said:
Well, I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you said, it's just that the word "groupie" usually implies that the person had sex with the group... And I maybe overreacted but that happened exactly because I couldn't believe that you would judge someone this way... Also the fact that that I've been called a groupie by some asshole that didn't even know my name, just because he saw me and some other people out with a group member, makes me a bit irritable with that word. Anyway, again, I'm sorry. No hard feelings, ok? :)
ela re sorry poy se syxhisa.fysika kai den ksero tipota sxetika me to koritsi,isa isa poy moy fanike poly normal atomo.alla itan ontws malakia moy ayti i leksi,merikes fores psaxneis ton oro sta agglika kai de ton vriskeis.kala ekanes poy to entopises.cambridge?have fun! :)

the_good_son141 said:
ela re sorry poy se syxhisa.fysika kai den ksero tipota sxetika me to koritsi,isa isa poy moy fanike poly normal atomo.alla itan ontws malakia moy ayti i leksi,merikes fores psaxneis ton oro sta agglika kai de ton vriskeis.kala ekanes poy to entopises.cambridge?have fun! :)
aha...

I Have Record 18 Minutes In My Mobile Phone , But When I Transfer It In My Pc , It Doesn' T Recognize It.it Has An Amr Catalexis!!! Does Anyone Know Something About It?

Feanor IV said:
I suppose you mean 'giorgos'. No he didn't, he said he couldn't for some reason I don't remember, but he's going to find it, I don't know how. Generally I don't know much :lol::D:lol:

...but he said he's going to find it. Elseway I'll shoot him!!!

ah right, yeah it will probably surface in a few weeks, it definitely was recorded, ye greeks would never miss a pirating opportunity such as this hehe, just curious to hear how re-connect sounds in acoustic mode anyway
:Spin:

rasher said:
ye greeks would never miss a pirating opportunity such as this hehe
:Spin:

You are so wrong... Those Greeks (including myself) ,who recorded a part or the whole live performance , did that because they wanted it as a reminder of that live and NOT because we NEVER MISS A PIRATING OPPORTUNITY :(

of course, but its still pirating, and i never said there was anything wrong with that unless its for 'commercial' purposes and is unapproved , but i doubt thats what you and most of the attendees intended

well actually i am completely wrong with that statement, my whole point was - i was trying to piss you off ahahahahahahahahahahaha

practically no,i dont hhahaha.i usually dont have time,so i only post here and go.also im afraid of coping with many ppl talking to me.i m losing the train of thought when tlaking to many and i think im fooling everyone in the end by just answering "yes " "no" "ok".if i talk i want to really talk :p ah well,silly blonde talking heeh

the_good_son141 said:
oh yes ;) he played it to be correct.they also did in the dog house for encore,let it be,mother(ah well sort of with almost famous),a capella natural disaster and finally a female groupie on stage with her guitar singing dust in the wind.fire on the dance floor!

hahaha watch your mouth good son!! :)
'groupie' is not a word i would use to describe elena... :yell:

cavanaghs.jpg

santadanny.jpg

vinnie.jpg

vinnie2.jpg