anathema's four night stand in greece hohoho

Yep, the gigs were definitely way ahead from what i expected..
The atmosphere was magnificent in both gigs, though they were a bit different in a special way. The first one took place in a really small venue, so -like Danny said- it was like playing in someones living-room! In a few words, excellent :Spin:
The second took place in a really big club, so things were a bit different, it was much more crowded, and much more noisy of course, but the satisfaction remained :headbang:

Thanx for coming here and for giving us this Christmas gift :D
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Den epiasa omws kati re paidia, epai3an to Regret epanw??
8a trela8oume teleiws??

oh yes ;) he played it to be correct.they also did in the dog house for encore,let it be,mother(ah well sort of with almost famous),a capella natural disaster and finally a female groupie on stage with her guitar singing dust in the wind.fire on the dance floor!

i dunno what she was or wasnt,it was a bit odd and ridiculous i thought,to play an irrelevant song,an irrelevant moment,by someone out of the audience.it didnt surprise you a bit?she sung it marvellously by the way

i'd like to do karma police, yes i would. i wouldn't care if the gig was just another gig tho. but it wasn't. ah...

They Played For First Time After 10 Years ( As They Said ) Chrestfallen !!!!
It Was A Great Honour For All Anathema Fans That Were There...

Yes , They Will Come For Sure But I Don't Know If It Wiil Be In March .
The Point Is That We All (anathema Fans Wherever We Come From) Will Have Another Whip Gig !!!
See All Of You At The Incoming Gig !!!

the_good_son141 said:
oh yes ;) he played it to be correct.they also did in the dog house for encore,let it be,mother(ah well sort of with almost famous),a capella natural disaster and finally a female groupie on stage with her guitar singing dust in the wind.fire on the dance floor!

First of all, it wasn't "let it be", it was "imagine". And second and more important you should think twice before you talk that shit about someone you don't even know. Elena is not a groupie, she is just a girl with a great voice that happened to meet the Cavanagh brothers so they decided all together that she should sing with them, just like what happened the second day in athens with Katerina. The fact that they are girls doesn't mean that they are groupies... I wish too that I was in those two girls' shoes but I don't accuse them without having any evidence...

sol83 said:
i'll probably go to athens too for the main gigs. oooh. :kickass:
Don Corleone said:
if they are coming in march, i'll definitely try to be there. i was planning to come for the non-existent pain of salvation gig, now hopefully it's gonna be anathema. THATS MUCH BETTER
That's nice folks....;)
Come to Athens too Emre...

Btw when i fix my server at net, i will upload pics from the second day here...

the posters for the gig were these:

For Athens:
19122003.jpg

and for Salonica:
23-12-03.jpg

Ad Infinitum... said:
First of all, it wasn't "let it be", it was "imagine". And second and more important you should think twice before you talk that shit about someone you don't even know. Elena is not a groupie, she is just a girl with a great voice that happened to meet the Cavanagh brothers so they decided all together that she should sing with them, just like what happened the second day in athens with Katerina. The fact that they are girls doesn't mean that they are groupies... I wish too that I was in those two girls' shoes but I don't accuse them without having any evidence...

i didnt use the word groupie implying sex drugs and all,sorry if that was understood,i meant a girl that met the band the other day and was on stage the next one with smoking jokes with vincent,i used the word groupie for short.i wouldnt do such a harsh and ridiculous judgement for a person i dont know like you beautifully said,the word groupie i used sounds badly and thats my fault.i would rather hear an anathema song from her though,like i said her voice was stunning.