anathema's four night stand in greece hohoho

I went yesterday night and it was more than I could ever expect. It's the first time I say this and I don't think I'll ever say it again, or at least not easily: it was the most absolutely wonderful live I've ever been to, in my whole life. Never in my life shall I forget this One Last Goodbye, I almost cried. A VERY positive live report is to be uploaded in metal-realm.com soon - I'll keep you posted.

no tickets for today. of course i'll be there tomorrow. but it sucks big time. ah well, my fault...

the concerts were absolutely wonderful.. these guys rock! they said they were going on a tour in march hope to see them soon ^^

I can only to say that they were amazing...
A big thanks to Danny and Vinnie for everything..
Cheers!

As for the gigs...
The first gig was at An Club, and the gig was sold out...
i can't see at stage cause of the people but i can hear..
they play great...
some of the songs:
Fragile Dreams, Angelica, Deep, Pressure, Forgotten Hopes, Destiny Is Dead, Re-connect, The Silent Enigma, Kingdom, Hope, Temporary Peace, Inner Silence, Panic, Are You There?, Balance, Comfortably Numb, Wish You Were Here, Exit Music, Street Spirit, Wasted Years, 1 Beatles and 1 Jeff Buckley songs that i don't remember their names but they are very familiar to me, hmmmm i can't remember now other songs...
The bad thing for lot of people at Friday gig was that they miss the encore (45 min.) cause because of the people Cavanaghs couldn't to go back to stage so lots think that the gig ends...
Sad...

At second day the venue was different... bigger and warmier...

They played less time cause the club didn't gave much time to them but they were better for me, cause i have the opportunity to see them :p

they didn't play some songs from the other setlist and they add some songs like : Leave no trace, flying, Everwaka and Parisienne Moonlight(at these songs one girl(Katerina) sung them, a girl that she spoke to Anathema the day after the first gig and they arrange that), One hmmmmm i can't remember exactly songs..

I really wanted to go and to Salonica but i couldn't make it...

It was amazing, the lads made it to be so good and i am waiting now for the whole band...

I Can't Describe With Words What Happened Last Night At The Accoustic In Thessaloniki.......
They Played Almost 2 Hours And A Half.
The Atmosphere Was Electrified With Warm Sweet Melodies And Two Angelic Voices...
Whoever Was There Can Understand Me.
I Have Nothing More To Tell...
They Were Absolutely Stunning!!!!!!!
Thank You Anathema!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn...one couldnt expect more. ecstatic night,lots of memories kept. oohh flying was a belter,my moment of the gig. so, a rough list:fragile dreams,reconnect,angelica,temporary peace,pressure,leave no trace,balance,are you there,one last goodbye,deep,destiny is dead,hope, and a pack of covers,wish u were here, comfortably numb,wasted years,exit music,fade out... thanks to the blokes for the memories,some pics taken,some pics to follow,cos today is another new day!
ps:well,that wasnt unplugged,twas undrummed!