And the new Spider-Man is ...

^yeah , but since they completely ruined Spider Man in the first Trilogy , as a big Spidey fan , I am VERY glad they are re doing it

More wit and personality, less angst and I will approve.

definitely. Spidey should be in 70 percent or more of the movie , it's called Spider Man not Peter Parker.
Mary Jane was a MODEL , a hot model who was NICE and cool to Peter , not a bitchy , UGLY, all about me terrible actress. If I ever have to hear Kirsten sing again I will shoot myself

Spidey was FUNNY and COOL , not angsty and emo and he was never THAT dorky in the comics , except maybe they 60;s ones but al the heroes were gay in the 60's

I wanna see this made like the Spidey comics from the 90's mcfarlane era

Dude I would kill for one kinky night with Kirsten Dunst

I'm with you dude. I always thought she was cute. At least last time I checked she was. Believe it or not, it's something about her teeth. :lol: Weird, I know. I also got a thing for Shannyn Sossamon. Yes, it was her teeth that got my attention at first. Although she's hot as well. Fucking teeth. :loco:

I'm with you dude. I always thought she was cute. At least last time I checked she was. Believe it or not, it's something about her teeth. :lol: Weird, I know. I also got a thing for Shannyn Sossamon. Yes, it was her teeth that got my attention at first. Although she's hot as well. Fucking teeth. :loco:

I rather say "smile" than teeth, it sounds less fetishy hahaha but yeah I get exactly what you mean

I really do not see the appeal , maybe because she is SUCH a bitch in the Spidey movies that I just want to dropkick her. I thought Bryce Dallas Howard was so much cuter.
Also I'd be afraid of getting head from her with those teeth

Is this shit going to be about his origins again?

supposedly when the movie starts he will already be spider man. Everyone knows how he became spider man , there is no point in rehashing it. And if you don't you're not american lol

Last edited by a moderator:
supposedly when the movie starts he will already be spider man. Everyone knows how he became spider man , there is no point in rehashing it.

Then I might consider watching it. I hate origins movies and it is about time for big studios understand that people already know or simply don´t care about the origins of super heroes.