and what about chickens?

What, sorry that's your problem not mine. I am not bitter i am the sweetest thing in the universe.

I cant be bother honestly, if you want to argue with someone try another one. I am just to bitter.:bah:
:saint:

Abcidia said:
What, sorry that's your problem not mine. I am not bitter i am the sweetest thing in the universe.

I cant be bother honestly, if you want to argue with someone try another one. I am just to bitter.:bah:
:saint:

do you want me to illustrate the difference between 'to' and 'too'? :tickled:

English is hard to master even English people study English in school/college/university.

This is a perfect example as that sentence is utter shit.

And no I dont find the jokes very funny. But I just let them get on with it. Cant make people shut up cos thats not fair and also quite impossible.

bleed_black_orchid said:
English is hard to master even English people study English in school/college/university.

This is a perfect example as that sentence is utter shit.

And no I dont find the jokes very funny. But I just let them get on with it. Cant make people shut up cos thats not fair and also quite impossible.
Bwah, I always had a harder time learning french and german

It's normally agreed that once you've learned the fundamentals of german, it's easy to achieve full mastery of it, since it' such a logical language, next to no exceptions to rules. It's easy to learn basic English and use it for basic communication, but it's damn hard to achieve full mastery with the messy and at times unlogical grammar. Due to the fact that English has evolved from a whole bunch of languages in a very short period of time (Celtish and other old native dialects of the isles, Roman, Saxon (or German if you like), Nordic languages and French).

I found German quite easy apart from gender because its not something that I ever had to think about before. I like the way German sounds though.

In school we learn German French Spanish and English. Well in theory we do.