and what about chickens?

I found greman awful hard in the first two years, partly because I didn't have the interest in learning it (plus I had no other choice. okay, I had, but that was russian), and I always mixed it with english. when I was asked something I answered fluently and was happy to be this wise, than the teacher told me it was ok for an english lesson, for I said about every second word in english :lol: she kinda hated me too, and it also made my relationship with learning german quite bad...

I love both English and German and should have continued learning French as I've never had any problems whatsoever. My school sucked though, too few choices.

breaklose said:
next time you try to outsmart someone by saying complicated words such as 'illustrate', make sure you dont do spelling mistakes, retard ;)
next time you try to outsmart someone by using complicated words such as 'illustrate', make sure you dont make spelling mistakes, retard

8.5/10
:Spin:

Sorry but the first person that started to get bully was you, i think someone called my friends crap. I didnt try to outsmart anyone. And by the way if you like to bitch around you should let other people do the same.

I dont know if is the right expression or not, and i dont care. So don't bother to correct me.

And i thought you were a nicer guy.

And what if she did? I met him, still I think he's being a twat quite often. Yeah, this is his other face, but for fucks sake, this is his face I know.

Yeah, you can say but it's the internet oooonly, only, my ass.

Jerry Cantrell --- Give It a Name

Give it a name, get it out of your home
Out in your backwoods, a doghouse you own
Give it a name like a howling blue hound
Chasing your fears, man he's hunting you down

Give it a name, get it out of your eye
Come from the dockland, got your low hanging high
Give it a name, though you call yourself saved
She's deep on your bone and it won't go away

Slowly all the roles we act out become our identity
And in the end we are what we pretend to be

damn right

It's Jerry, not me, but I find it nice too.

There's another two lines at the end, which I don't really get, and it wasn't included in the google copypaste :D

Abcidia said:
"Slowly all the roles we act out become our identity
And in the end we are what we pretend to be"

So wise, thanks Maqus
pffft, he nicked it: "We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves. "