Andre Olbrich Appreciation Thread

Keeper of the Seven Cheese

Metallic Progressor
Mar 8, 2005
Sydney, Australia
410335_sm.jpg

Praise him for his melodies, Praise him for his impeccable use of Wah. Praise him!

Someone really wants me to get mad, or get banned, or something, dont diss Andre, for he is fucking king, His use of WAH makes Blind Guardian. Now i got no fucking clue whether he is a good guitarist, bad guitarist, whateverm, i dont know. But he makes my life so much more enjoyable, so im sure thats a good thing, no matter how shit or good you are.

Someone really wants me to get mad, or get banned, or something, dont diss Andre, for he is fucking king, His use of WAH makes Blind Guardian. Now i got no fucking clue whether he is a good guitarist, bad guitarist, whateverm, i dont know. But he makes my life so much more enjoyable, so im sure thats a good thing, no matter how shit or good you are.
He is definitely not shit Stormster. Yeah, he's not a Vai style technical wizard but he is very original and unique. I love the way his leads are like a mini song within a song. Although on A Night at the Opera his constant leads underneath the vocals got a little bit too much so it was good to see the return of the rhythm guitar on the new album.

^^^ The little bits of his stuff that i CAN play, i get what you mean when u relate his leads to mini songs. I find myself just playing them over and over because i like them (and havent really learnt much else lol). Praise Dougie for this thread!