"Metal Evilution" appreciation thread

cheers to so many nice things being said.It blows me away! I always just did what i did for the love of it and glad some of you guys really appreciated it.
Right now my life is complicated and METAL EVILUTION is just too much for me to deal with at this time.Twas one of the hardest things i've had to do as you wouldn't beleive how big a part of my life it was!
I need some time out for reasons close and personal and basically to operate slowly without so much going on.
I wouldn't ever rule out M.E. returning still i don't know where or when but as for now i'm gonna be quiet for a while.
Thanks again to all of you guys and all the best to the bands especially TM and LYCANTHIA.I hope i have not seriously upset anybody by this sudden decision as that was not my intention nor denting any reputation i may have had.
I will still always be a proud METALHEAD!
Till sometime in the future.
Dave

I was having the same idea as soon as I heard of the news, the if it goes ahead the profits should go towards getting Dave an awesome guitar or drumkit or something along those lines

I reckon Vic On The Park would be most appropriate.

Start with pre-gig drinkies at Bar Ace... completely demolish the joint... move on to Vic On The Park for the gig... completely demolish the joint... after-party at Club Blink... completely demolish the joint...

:headbang:

I reckon Vic On The Park would be most appropriate.

Start with pre-gig drinkies at Bar Ace... completely demolish the joint... move on to Vic On The Park for the gig... completely demolish the joint... after-party at Club Blink... completely demolish the joint...

:headbang:

Sounds like the usual Ferretallica/Ravendark gig there , but Vic On the Park hasnt happend yet haha

Blinks a shithole.... Also was toying with the idea of asking every poser in there what Panteras first album was..:lol: :lol:

Lets do it:headbang: :headbang:

Just don't do it on August 25 as there's already a gig on.

Dave, cheers for being a mate over the years. When I first got back into the scene about 11 or 12 years ago I went to a gig at a club in Newtown. I knew no one, but this guy with ridiculously long red hair just came up and started talking to me like I was an old friend. Everytime I went to a gig after that, he was there! Haha. Dave even came to my 30th and was also at my wedding. What a champ. Hope things work out and if I ever get to a gig again that we catch up.

Sounds like the usual Ferretallica/Ravendark gig there , but Vic On the Park hasnt happend yet haha

Blinks a shithole.... Also was toying with the idea of asking every poser in there what Panteras first album was..:lol: :lol:

Lets do it:headbang: :headbang:

Me thinks we should give this a bit of a test run before the real thing... you know... just to make sure it's doable :p
Need to bring a camera and see how many walls you and Watto can throw each other through.