Andrew Wade - Recording Rock Guitars STREAMING ONLINE NOW!

I'm Digging the new record! and Mr Wade has Recorded some awesome Records IMO.

I want those ADTR IR'S!

Last edited by a moderator:
Was I the only one who thought his tones in this were a bit low in the mix and undefined? Haven't listened to the actual record, just going off what I heard on these streams...

Audio in this youtube vid seems to be in mono, so the all you can hear is the bass. Also I noticed that when he presses Solo buttons in PT it doesn't seem to change anything. I'm not buying the full version if it's all like that.

Audio in this youtube vid seems to be in mono, so the all you can hear is the bass. Also I noticed that when he presses Solo buttons in PT it doesn't seem to change anything. I'm not buying the full version if it's all like that.

What do you mean it doesn't seem to change anything? It changes the guitar track he's listening to. He has the other stuff solo safed so you hear the rest of the tracks.

Hmmm a little room reverb blended into the sim tracks. Might have to give that one a shot.

Yeah...I feel like I'm contributing ever so slightly to the downfall of real music by saying it but, it's simply a matter of pulling the playback rate slider by the transport buttons in Reaper to the desired speed. Hard to miss it, trust me.

^gotta make sure "preserve pitch in audio items" is ticked though.

then track your part, then move the playrate back to 1.0

Well, you can actually do this in Reaper just as it was shown in the video. Just make sure that in the media item properties "Item timebase" is set to "Beats (position, length, rate)" or to "Track/project default timebase" if that's your default timebase (which it is). Then you can move an item between the zones separated by tempo markers and it will automatically change the playrate, just like in the video.